CC's Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
I hope nobody minds me making this thread, I didn't want to post seperate reviews. I've been ordering all of my liquids strictly from TV for a while now and I wanted to help out other vapers here by providing some of my personal opinions on the liquids I've tried. I'll keep this thread updated with any new liquids I order. These reviews will be quick and to the point. Keep in mind that these are my own personal opinions. I'll try to give a good description of everything. Feel free to reply with your own opinions on the liquids!

I've had/currently own the following liquids, and will be posting reviews for them:

Kretek
Geoff's Blend
Geoff's Blend (sweetened)
Tobacco
Cinnamon Apple
Mahalo Oahu
Tastyfinger
Cupcake (Banana Creme and Cinnamon)
Atomic Cinnacide
Cherry Cola
Spiced Apple Cider
Spiced Apple Cider (sweetened)
Boston Creme Pie
Waffle (Vanilla Custard, Double Chocolate, sweetened)

I'm going to begin writing some of these little mini-reviews for the liquids above in a minute here, so sit tight!

Kretek

This is exactly what clove smokers have been searching for! This tastes just like a delicious clove cigarette. The flavor is spot on. I highly recommend this. I've tried a few other kretek flavors before I found TV and none of them even came close to this. If you've been looking for a good kretek flavor, this is what you want.

Cupcake (Banana Creme and Cinammon)

I'm currently vaping this, I ordered it and tried it right out of the package. It tastes great. Lovely combination. Interestingly enough, it seems to be very close to what I remember Geoff's Blend tasting like. The banana creme flavor comes through very clear, with the cinnamon being very subtle.

Waffle (Vanilla Custard, Double Chocolate, sweetened)

This one was interesting. I had it recommended to me when I asked about waffle flavors here. At first I wasn't that fond of it, but after giving it a bit of time I came to love it. It tastes very similar to Boston Creme Pie, but a bit stronger.

Cherry Cola

I absolutely love cherry cola so I was excited to try this. I was even more excited to find that the flavor is identical to the beverage. I've tried a cherry cola flavor before and the cherry was far too strong, giving it a "medicine" sort of taste. This is perfect, though. The cola is very clear and the cherry is there in just the right amount, giving it a very subtle and satisfying flavor.

Tobacco

The best tobacco flavor I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. This isn't your average tobacco liquid. If you're a tobacco lover, this is great. It doesn't have a charred tar taste like a cigarette. Remember when you used to smell your cigarettes and your mouth would water? That smell is this taste. Pure tobacco leaf. Absolutely amazing. I recommend letting it steep for about a week but as with all TV liquids, its great straight out of the box.

Last edited:

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
This is the first review I've seen on TV tobacco so thanks because I've been wondering if I should give it a shot. So far I've tried several other vendors popular tobacco flavors and have yet to find one that I really like. Keeping my fingers crossed that this one will be "the one".

I'm confident that it will be "the one" for you. I couldn't get over how great the tobacco was when I first tried it. Good luck!

Nice job, how do you like GB unsweetened? Is there a big diff?

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of any of the sweetened liquids so far. I'm not sure why, they just never taste right to me. However I don't think the difference between the GB's is very noticeable. I enjoyed both of them.

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Anyone who actually found this thread useful, I apologize for not updating it at all. I'll add in two flavors I've been vaping lately. Cafe Macchiato and Banana Nut Bread!

Bah, for whatever reason I can't edit my older posts. So I'll just add in these two now.

Cafe Macchiato

This stuff is absolutely perfect. If you like heavier flavors then this is all you'll need. As long as you let it steep a little, the coffee flavor is spot on. Its got a very slight chocolatey taste as well. Really love it. Just the other day I was vaping it and when I kissed my fiance, she asked if I made coffee. I think thats a good enough review in itself!

Banana Nut Bread

My grandmother always made banana nut bread when I was a kid and I grew up loving it and eating it very often. I was so excited when I first saw this on TV, but I never got around to ordering any until now. As soon as I opened the bottle and took a sniff, I was mesmerized. Smells just like it was freshly baked. On the first few puffs or so I wasn't too impressed, however. I think this was because a) I was vaping it right out of the bottle and b) it was a fresh cartomizer, because after another day or so this became my daily vape. The flavors blend together really well. Its just what you'd expect. A nice banana flavor alongside a delicious hint of nuts. The most interesting thing I found was that the flavors don't overpower each other. I was worried I would just be tasting banana but instead it was everything I had hoped for. Really great job on this one, guys. I highly recommend this if you're a fan of banana bread.

Mahalo Oahu

This stuff was really great. I'm not even sure what all went into it. I think coconut, pineapple, and maybe banana came through right away. I'm really not a fan of fruity-flavored liquids but I really enjoyed this one. If you're a fan of fruity flavors there's no excuse not to try this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread