CE2 E-Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimR

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Houston
I began with the CE2 with the original R1 and have been using them through R4. I began with the original recommendation of EcoPure juice. I get better performance than with other flavored juice. My Question is does anybody know of a completly clear e-liquid that competes with EcoPure? I am tired of spending $25 for only 30ml and would like some flavor options.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
I make my own juice, 70/30 PG/VG 5mg-10mg, mostly vanilla or fruit flavors. I don't have much problem with gunk, but still have to clean the 5 I have in rotation about once a week. The vanilla is clear but most of the fruit flavors have a little tint. I use stevia for sweetner.

I've been using the 510 version CE2 since R1 and haven't lost one yet other than me breaking a couple. I use 801 batteries with adapters and 280mah 510 batteries. The R4 that I have I haven't modified at all, using right out of the box and they are as good as the modded R2 and R3.x that I have.

K24A3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
Aus
In regards to 'gunk' performance..

FlavourArt juices (mixed myself) perform well in CE2, they don't gunk up like some other brands, probably because they don't us much coloring.

Mango and Vanilla from VaporLife gunk up the coil quite badly, but many of their other flavors (Blueberry for example) are fine.

I've found that some clear juices tend to gunk up the coil easily, so I guess it depends on the flavor additives as well as the coloring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread