CE2(r4) ....So far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfit61871

Aug 26, 2010
Provo,UT
I just received my order of CE2(r4) cart's, and I decided I would do a rough draft review on them. I'm not familiar with these carts until now I have read about some of the earlier versions, the leaking and such and the improvements that were made. It seems, so far as I can tell, that these bugs have been worked out. I am not getting any leaking on the 3 I have in use right now(except for the one that I over-filled). I am getting extremely good vapor and flavor on the fruit juices, but the Camel tobacco flavor is a little off.
I have only had my new CE2's for about 2 hours and I'm going to town with them, but I am happy with them so far I really like that I'm not getting the nasty burnt taste from the batting, since these have no batting inside, and they don't get hot either. I'm getting very easy and smooth draws off of them, now I'm just testing to see if they make my batts last longer.
The carts also work good on my pass-through, with that being said I will add more post as I test them more. As I said above I did overfill one, I put in about 1mL, way too much it looks like 0.6-0.7 mL's is good and I have yet to see how long they last per fill.
But so far so good, I like the new CE2's, more to come.:vapor:

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I got mine last week...I agree, it seems they have worked most of the bugs out...no leaking or wicking issues. They work well without overheating. They produce very good vapor but are weak in the throat hit department. I don't like the way they make tobacco juices taste too sweet. I also really hate that after about a 100 hits or so they start to taste and smell funky. They are the best cartomizers I have tried but I still wouldn't buy them again.

misfit61871

Aug 26, 2010
Provo,UT
Well so far the CE2 (r4) has extended batt recharge time, I went 4 hours on a full charge KR808d, which impressed me cuz I usually have to recharge them after a couple hours. And I vaped for quite a while on one fill of 0.6 mL's of juice which is pretty close to a normal fill on a V1 cart, which I would refill with approximately 2mL's of juice so I like that too!
No leaking either, I'm going to "sacrifice" one to see how it holds up to flushing with hot water to clean.
At any rate I'm happy with the CE2's, but thats just me and it may not be the same for everyone.

Happy Vaping!!! :vapor:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Well so far the CE2 (r4) has extended batt recharge time, I went 4 hours on a full charge KR808d, which impressed me cuz I usually have to recharge them after a couple hours. And I vaped for quite a while on one fill of 0.6 mL's of juice which is pretty close to a normal fill on a V1 cart, which I would refill with approximately 2mL's of juice so I like that too!
No leaking either, I'm going to "sacrifice" one to see how it holds up to flushing with hot water to clean.
At any rate I'm happy with the CE2's, but thats just me and it may not be the same for everyone.

Did you get these direct from China? I'm on the mega thread and some have received the r4. From what I understand, the 510 r4's aren't a full revision but the 808's are; fully sealed cup. I'm getting some to try out and should have them by weeks end.

I've tried these since r2 and currently have r3 in operation.

will these work well with 5V mods?

They will but you have to get 3ohms or higher.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I ordered these last night from Awesome Vapor

CE-2 CE-2 V-4 Ceramic Cartomizers for the 510 and eGo $9.00 x 2 $18.00

lowresatt Low Resistance Atomizer $10.00 x 1 $10.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $28.00
Discount: $0.00
Shipping: $5.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $33.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesomevapor.com Cumming, GA
Phone:

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
All it would take is a quick dissection to determine which is which.
I know the CE2 from VaporJunction.com are the 4's

When I spoke to Travis on Tuesday or Wednesday, he stated he would be ordering again in the very near future (may have already for all I know) and the CE2's in production now are the final revision 4's.

Plus, his are a little cheaper, too :)

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
All it would take is a quick dissection to determine which is which.
I know the CE2 from VaporJunction.com are the 4's

When I spoke to Travis on Tuesday or Wednesday, he stated he would be ordering again in the very near future (may have already for all I know) and the CE2's in production now are the final revision 4's.

Plus, his are a little cheaper, too :)

I got some from here and they were revision 3 (r3). His next order will be the full r4 but he's waiting until he's sure they'll be the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread