Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
just got mine in the mail today. That inside ring was a b**ch to get out, but once I got it out, I was good to go. I drew up with the enclosed insulin syringe from a 60 ml bottle of hypnotic mist, and then just pushed the juice into the fluxomizer. I replaced both the inside cap, and the draw cap, hooked a pink drip tip on it to make it pretty & voila! This is a great step up for the 510. I just wish that the batteries lasted longer. I'll stick to my ego-t if i'm gonna be outta the house for long, or at work.

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
I am used to boge, but got fluxos this time, after u load the first one it all falls into place, they vape well i got the 2.8 and use them on my ego, 3.7box and 5v box, really good taste, no paper no cardboard, also got a 30 mil 24, bottle of flux chocolate mint juice, good stuff, 11 bucks, tastes kinda lika, velvet vapors cafe mocha, with mint, pg/vg, if i get fluxos again ill get the xl, but they do work very well so far...., cant wait tyo try fluxos with liquid express, honey fly and taboo juice, which are moth my fav vape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread