Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I used these for the body of the tank: Curved Tip Syringe -12 cc

And I used these for the end plugs: DANCO 3/8 in. Beveled Washers (10-Pack) These come in 3 outside diameter sizes (even though they are all labeled 3/8. The diameters are 5/8", 21/32", and 11/16") I used the 5/8" to fit the large syringe tubes. The center hole needs to be drilled/reamed out to fit snug on a BD 3ml syringe.

On the bottom, I have a piece of 3ml syringe that is about 1/16" longer than the thickness of the washer. On the top there is a piece of of 3ml syringe that is about 1/4"-3/8" longer than the thickness of the washer.

I'd post pictures if I can do it without having to use an image hosting site...is there any way to insert them directly into the post?
Here are some pictures. These have KR-808 CE2s. The one on the battery has a CE2-X, the others have R4s. As you can see, I left the tank tube long so they would offer a little support by fitting snug to the top of my mod. I also added some small notches at the bottom for air flow (I may need to enlarge the notches...sometimes they whistle if I hit it hard enough).
Thanks again. Looks good. That's similar to how I was thinking of doing mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread