• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Central Florida Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
Hi Hawkeye. In Altamonte our big problems were last night, including 3 complete blackouts for extended periods. I hung a flashlight over the sink and caught up on dishes and delicates. Sometime during the third outage I suddenly remembered my newish laptop with the charged battery and caught up on some games. It was just too quiet to sleep. :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I left Ocala yesterday about 9AM, a quick stop in Kissimmee for some vape shopping :D then home to Stuart, only a little bit of rain on the way, Here in Stuart it rained pretty much all night and up until mid day toady, just typical rain not a lot of wind. Now at 7PM it's pretty much clear and breezy. Hope all faired well in the storm.

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
i kind of like it when its nice and grey.. after moving here from miami.. i feel like it never rains.

My *feeling* is that over the years we've seen fewer of the short, daily rains, and more of the wait-for-it-then-Bam storms. What I hate most is the combination of heat, humidity and *still* air. Clouds make for nice gardening.

Do you use the South Orlando store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread