Ceramic coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishenFool

Oct 4, 2017
Phoenix
The Vaporesso cCells are ceramic and Atlantis compat...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
So I should just look for vaporesso cCells? Are they going to be similar to the ceramics used in a Vaporesso atomizer like the Veco which uses drop-in coils or it all screw in only?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So I should just look for vaporesso cCells? Are they going to be similar to the ceramics used in a Vaporesso atomizer like the Veco which uses drop-in coils or it all screw in only?

Although Vaporesso makes a Veco carrier, I was referring to these:

Vaporesso cCell Ceramic Wick Replacement Coil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

FishenFool

Oct 4, 2017
Phoenix
Reactions: stols001

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Any idea where I can get one of those sleeves? I don't have an actual atlantis tank. I have an Amigo Driptide that can use atlantis coils. I would prefer the EUC as I already have a lot of them from a Veco tank.

I've only seen the sleeves sold with the EUC coils, but as you already have the coils and like them, another 5-pack couldn't hurt. ;)

How is the Driptide? Never heard of it.

FishenFool

Oct 4, 2017
Phoenix
I've only seen the sleeves sold with the EUC coils, but as you already have the coils and like them, another 5-pack couldn't hurt. ;)

How is the Driptide? Never heard of it.
I am really liking this topfill tank a lot. Bought it when I immediately dropped the top to the Veco 4 ml tank under my car seat on the day I got it and can't find it without ripping the driver's seat out of the car and it's still too hot for that in Phoenix so bought a new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread