Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ceramic wicks will be going up for Pre-Order tomorrow night.

I received notice that they will ship tomorrow and as soon as I have tracking I will post the pre-order. If it does ship tomorrow, I should have them by Friday. They are sent via UPS, they are slow, but it should still get here Friday, if not, Monday.

Please know that a pre-order is paid up front and does not ship until it arrives regardless of any other items on the order.
I am giving my forum visitors first notice.

I do not know yet how many I am getting but it should be at least 100 sets of each size.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
They're up on the site right now. Just like ordering anything else.

Im glad ive been eyeing this thread i put my pre order in a couple days ago. Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, he's sold out. I believe he said he has more on the way though. You're more likely to find his updates on this on the New Products thread or the Official Thread up in the sticky threads above. :)

gadiwhat

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
California
Actually, he's sold out. I believe he said he has more on the way though. You're more likely to find his updates on this on the New Products thread or the Official Thread up in the sticky threads above. :)

Haha thanks for the correction. Glad i hopped on it when he first said they were open for pre order. Im due to change my wick pretty soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread