Cerberus RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
For a newbie, I wouldn't recommend this atty. Took me quite a few builds to get one that didn't spit juice into my mouth >.< If you've already bought it tho... Try 26 or 28g, 6-8 wraps each. Keep the coils horizontal if you can (lined up with the airflow) so you don't have to mess with vertical wicking (In that RDA it can be a bit rough). It'll also make the coils easier to squeeze together :) As for your drill bit... Play around with it, go through a few builds with the different bits and see which one you like best. I used those little blue screwdrivers that come with RBA's for a while when I was first starting if that helps :p

For a newbie, I wouldn't recommend this atty. Took me quite a few builds to get one that didn't spit juice into my mouth >.< If you've already bought it tho... Try 26 or 28g, 6-8 wraps each. Keep the coils horizontal if you can (lined up with the airflow) so you don't have to mess with vertical wicking (In that RDA it can be a bit rough). It'll also make the coils easier to squeeze together :) As for your drill bit... Play around with it, go through a few builds with the different bits and see which one you like best. I used those little blue screwdrivers that come with RBA's for a while when I was first starting if that helps :p

thanks for the info. i'll definitely try this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread