Certain it's already been asked but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
What eliquid is most like the Blu Classic tobacco flavor? My first journey into vaping was getting some disposable Blu and they totally did the trick. I "upgraded" to the eRoll (both Blu and eRoll have some haters out there but they work for me) but I really like the flavor I got from the Blu.
Any suggestions?

PS: Totally analog free for 10 days now! That hasn't happened in 15 years

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
Cool. What other tobacco flavors are "must try". I have Legend (aka Gandalf) and Shadow (aka Shadowfax) on order from HHV but any others it there?
Again, I'm sure there's already a thread for this but I like staying threads LOL

For tobaccos I would suggest goodejuice.com. They have a great 555 and Patriot is amazing as well. I would also highly suggest Ahlusion. Anything from those two vendors in terms of tobacco are top notch.

hrferic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
milton,wi
The best tobacco flavor I have ever had I get from ecigexpress. It's just called "Premium Tobacco". It's out of stock right now,but they will have it in a week or two. The ingredients they need are just coming through customs from Italy. I love it alone,and I add it to several other juices I like to punch up the tobacco. Here's a link.

Premium Tobacco e-Liquid

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If you're looking for an analog type flavor, try Wrangler Light from Goodejuice as well, or High octane from the Lab Line there. Patriot is great if you're looking for a pipe or cigar flavor.

Also, those 2 from HHV are great, but so is Huntsman, Serendipity, Dragon's Fire and, my favorite, Heavenly Army. Dark Horse is similiar to Wrangler Light.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
jefsview:9782545 said:
If you're looking for an analog type flavor, try Wrangler Light from Goodejuice as well, or High octane from the Lab Line there. Patriot is great if you're looking for a pipe or cigar flavor.

Also, those 2 from HHV are great, but so is Huntsman, Serendipity, Dragon's Fire and, my favorite, Heavenly Army. Dark Horse is similiar to Wrangler Light.

I really wanted to try Huntsman and Dragons Fire but they weren't available in the sample pack. I may just buy a bottle of Dragon's Fire simply based on the reviews.
Right now all my Vapes are pretty sweet; coffee, Hawaiian Punch, Big Red (red cream soda), and Slurm (based on the energy drink from Futurama, think Mt Dew that's a little heavy on syrup). I need something more on the tobacco/savory side.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
For tobaccos I would suggest goodejuice.com. They have a great 555 and Patriot is amazing as well. I would also highly suggest Ahlusion. Anything from those two vendors in terms of tobacco are top notch.

Agree on the ahlusion....I love sweet chill from them...also been vaping a lot of "queenside" from five pawns....pricey but worth it IMHO!

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
the_vape_nerd:9790819 said:
What do you mean?

Blu is owned by Lorrillard aka part of the big tobacco interest. These people are currently working with the FDA to reduce your vaping options and put an end to bottled juice, among other things.

GAH! Heck No! We have enough stupid regulations.

PDADoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Blu is owned by Lorrillard aka part of the big tobacco interest. These people are currently working with the FDA to reduce your vaping options and put an end to bottled juice, among other things.

AND protect their profit margins while stifling any kind of competition at the same time. It's one of my major reservations I had about Blu. Unfortunately, I didn't find any of this out until well after I had purchased their kit. I'm happy to say, however, that I'm moving on, just as soon as my Apollo and Green Smoke kits get here either tomorrow or Monday!

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
PDADoc:9814931 said:

AND protect their profit margins while stifling any kind of competition at the same time. It's one of my major reservations I had about Blu. Unfortunately, I didn't find any of this out until well after I had purchased their kit. I'm happy to say, however, that I'm moving on, just as soon as my Apollo and Green Smoke kits get here either tomorrow or Monday!

I'm using the eRoll. It has the same feel as the Blu and other cig-a-like's but it has tanks that I can fill with any flavor liquid I want.

Right now I can't get enough of Heather's Heavenly Vapors Oompa. It's awesome. Mild tobacco with a chocolate/peanut butter overtone. It's so delicious my wife is getting mad at me for vaping it too much. Lol
I also like Legend (formerly Gandalf) which is also light tobacco with a heady burst of honey (but not cloying or too sweet) through the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread