Certain it's already been asked but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
jefsview:9816013 said:
Hmm. It took weeks before my Oompa dared to show me its chocolate. And then, it was only a tease. :glare:

Legend is grand. I just finished the last of my 15ml. Good thing I have a 30ml of Huntsman and a 50ml of Serendipity close by :evil:

I don't know if I got a pre-steeped batch or what but my Legend and Oompa are FANTASTIC right out of the mailbox. They did come as part of the sample pack so that may have been part of it. I'm totally hooked though. Both Legend and Oompa have become cravings. I don't even want nic and I'm dying for some Oompa in my mouth (that came out wrong, or awesome...) lol. I'll definitely have to get some larger bottles.
What are the flavors of Huntsman and Serendipity?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Huntsman is an earthy tobacco, and I taste some honey sweetness, others seem to taste some maple. Huntsman and Legend both have an autumn flavor to them... that's the best way I can describe them, other than saying it's a darker tobacco which doesn't work for me, so I use autumn.

Serendipity was once Legend, but with a longer extraction, so the fruitiness transformed into a slightly sweet coffee tobacco flavor; I get some tea notes on the exhale myself. On the description page, HHV says it's darker than legend, but I see it as lighter, like a spring vape. Or morning vape. ;)

WerewolfalThor

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Chandler, AZ, USA
Excellent description. Autumn and spring. Nicely done. I understand what you're saying. I'll have to try Huntsman. It sounds awesome

Also, don't feel bad my Oompa showed me it's chocolate before yours did, I got mine drunk...

*I tried so VERY hard to leave that joke unwritten but I just couldn't!! I'm sorry LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread