Chain Vaping While Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjuice73

Jan 11, 2014
North Carolina
I drive about 20 miles to work each way 5-6 days a week and have noticed that I'm vaping a lot! It has become so second nature for me in the last 1 1/2 months, that I don't even realize how much juice I'm going through until I get home and re-access the situation. Of course, it's better than the 2-3 stinkies I used to poison myself with each way! Anyone else have this problem?

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I've always chain smoked when driving. Start the engine, light a cig. So chain vaping is just normal to me. I have been buying lower nic for weekends and driving days. I deliver to homes as part of my job and some days are long hauls.

This is the #1 reason I switched to vaping. I was chain smoking in the company vehicle. I have since left that job and reduced my intake in both quantity and nic level. It wasn't the cigarettes that were killing me--it was the job--lol!

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I forgot to mention that before vaping, I couldn't smoke in the company vehicle. Hour and a half drive to another town meant stopping at least once for smoke break. Seemed like I would find a place to smoke about once an hour. Strange not doing that now.

One of the reasons I wanted to quit smoking last time was the insanity of smoking. Half a pack before work in the morning. About 6 on a lunch hour (2 on the 15 minute drive home, 2 at home for lunch, 2 on the drive back) and then chain smoking at the computer when I got home at night.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Yeah I'm like everyone else here. When I smoked the first thing I did when I got in my Jeep was light one up. This was one of the toughest habits to break for me. Now I just vape while driving usually with the window cracked but if it's really cold I leave it up, which I never could do while smoking.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Benzin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Cancun MX
I drive about 20 miles to work each way 5-6 days a week and have noticed that I'm vaping a lot! It has become so second nature for me in the last 1 1/2 months, that I don't even realize how much juice I'm going through until I get home and re-access the situation. Of course, it's better than the 2-3 stinkies I used to poison myself with each way! Anyone else have this problem?
Same here, i cant even picture myself driving without vaping. But why do you consider this to be a problem? just enjoy your juice! :)

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA

So whats the problem...............lol.
Your point; I stopped worrying about chain vaping a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread