Chain Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Levi! Nicotine is addictive, but the flavors are what get me! I love the choice of flavors!!
I do chain vape, but I use 11 nic,6 nic, and o nic. I do hit hubby's 24 nic when I get a bit antsy. I don't pay attention to what the nic level is most of the time. Since I top up my bottles with P.G. and lorann's candy flavoring all the time, I have no clue what the level is anymore!

I don't think you will keep this level of vaping up for long with the higher nic, you are still getting use to it. Some people stay with the higher nic, but report they slow down. Some people vape high nic when they need it and stay with low nic the rest of the time. Some are on 0 nic and it's all about the hand to mouth for them.

Everybody is different, you will find your level.

Nobody knows the dangers yet, or the long term, Keep your hands clean, check your filler and change when it starts looking funny or refuses to hold liquid and keep your mouthpiece clean. 2 second rule applies..lol
Welcome to E.C. F.

sattec

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
mcallen texas
Have no fear humans! After you build up some nic, you can actually lay it down for an hour or two....it gets better! Remember when you first got married, what you did ALL THE TIME! :) well, when you start to have confidence that the e-cig is gonna take care you and be there when you need it, you'll actually give it a break every so often, it gets better, trust me.....congrats to you both...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread