Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I came back to Reoville due to the announcement on the Chalice III. I have been trying to get a chalice since the first version. No luck.

These are not unicorns. They are flying rainbow unicorns pooping Skittles over fields of marshmallows against a backdrop of gumdrop mountains. I give up.

Hey welcome back. Unicorns is right. I guess I'll wait for the horse with the fake horn to come out :( they always do. :)

jburbs38

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Taftville, CT, United States
The main differences are the III has AFC and it is also a side mount coil rather than a Z coil. Mark is doing a small run of III's to make up the difference between what he had in stock and what was sold before web site caught up. Other than that I doubt that anymore will be available. Watch the classies and ebay you may find one there.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
No I got 2 from Mark and 2 from the Stick on Wednesday, But would have purchased another if I could have. Before people freak out at me having 4, 2 were purchased for a fellow Reonaut who could not be around at the appointed time. Luckily the stick came up late so I was able to get his also.

FB I still appreciate you helping me out during that Chalice II run. Your kindness meter is off the charts.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
So bummed that I missed this sale. Had a house full of people and didn't have time to check the forums. Do you guys think more will be launched? And anyone know what are all the difference between the ll versus the lll?

The main differences are the III has AFC and it is also a side mount coil rather than a Z coil. Mark is doing a small run of III's to make up the difference between what he had in stock and what was sold before web site caught up. Other than that I doubt that anymore will be available. Watch the classies and ebay you may find one there.

AngiBe, keep an eye on the official Chalice thread. When the version II over sold and he did a another run to cover those and he made extras. They were posted on the site without warning and I just happened to see a post that they were there and got one.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngiBe, keep an eye on the official Chalice thread. When the version II over sold and he did a another run to cover those and he made extras. They were posted on the site without warning and I just happened to see a post that they were there and got one.

Thanks. Let the stalking begin :facepalm:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Running .92 ohm, 29ga coil and loving it.

IMAG2195_1-L.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Snagged a Chalice ll and still waiting to see if I got the Chalice lll!!!! So excited, well kinda. Will be very excited once I found out about the Chalice lll

Oh, I'd be just as excited about the Chalice II if I were you. Newest, shiniest aside, you done landed yourself one of them unicorns right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread