Change my mind. (I'm thrilled with my vape.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Anyone who has used a Provari and currently uses a JAC Vapour dna is a winner in my book. ;)

0428181701-1-jpg.741697

Kat's JAC Vapour DNA75W

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Anyone who has used a Provari and currently uses a JAC Vapour DNA is a winner in my book. ;)

0428181701-1-jpg.741697

Kat's JAC Vapour DNA75W

Me three. They've definitely been my main squeeze since Jimdash introduced them to us, what now feels like a bit of time ago.

Haven't yet wavered...

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

Just for the fun of it... (and seriously, just for the FUN of it) ;)

In a nutshell, and not that anyone actually kares, but here is a kwick overview of "MY" vape. :p

• Tootle Puffer in MTL mode
  • Power mode only (VV/VW)
  • 8-11 watts
  • Koils - 1.0 to low 2s
  • Smaller bore drip tips ("NO POOL NOODLES!")
  • 14ish to like 15ish nic strength
  • 65% PG (and PG comes first!!!) :D

So... Feel free to "CHANGE MY MIND" (beep-beep)!

I think you need to ask a slightly different question... Are you REALLY thrilled with your vape?

Why ask the question unless you're unconsciously dissatisfied? Perhaps you are bored and looking for ideas from others to spice up your vape? Maybe you're subconsciously drawn to pool noodles and want to be talked into a big, fat ultem tip, therefore giving yourself permission to swallow hook, line and sinker. Perhaps the SoCal weather has gotten to you and you want us to push you to BIG DL vapes, in hopes of creating small rain clouds over your property. Maybe the bling has worn off all your old gear and you want to be talked into a new, solid gold, diamond encrusted, handful of a DNA250 3-cell behemoth. Maybe you're jealous of the beautiful blingy art of a perfectly formed, framed stapled clapton coil, in purple and blues. Maybe you're jealous of power and feel inadequate with a 10ish watt vape. Or perhaps you're REALLY bored and just want to start a tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic thread on ECF. In all cases, vape what you love and love what ya got!:pervy:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think you need to ask a slightly different question... Are you REALLY thrilled with your vape?

Why ask the question unless you're unconsciously dissatisfied? Perhaps you are bored and looking for ideas from others to spice up your vape? Maybe you're subconsciously drawn to pool noodles and want to be talked into a big, fat ultem tip, therefore giving yourself permission to swallow hook, line and sinker. Perhaps the SoCal weather has gotten to you and you want us to push you to BIG DL vapes, in hopes of creating small rain clouds over your property. Maybe the bling has worn off all your old gear and you want to be talked into a new, solid gold, diamond encrusted, handful of a DNA250 3-cell behemoth. Maybe you're jealous of the beautiful blingy art of a perfectly formed, framed stapled clapton coil, in purple and blues. Maybe you're jealous of power and feel inadequate with a 10ish watt vape. Or perhaps you're REALLY bored and just want to start a tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic thread on ECF. In all cases, vape what you love and love what ya got!:pervy:

If the truth had a label is might read, "Penultimate " :laugh:

:toast:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Anyone who has used a Provari and currently uses a JAC Vapour DNA is a winner in my book. ;)

0428181701-1-jpg.741697

Kat's JAC Vapour DNA75W

I was checking out the JAC, but ran across a deal on Hcigar VT75. It's a good DNA mod, but the battery screw cap is so finicky that you just have to leave the battery in and charge it using USB. The threads are a pain to get started and cross thread easily.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You hit the nail, Alden!!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hi Kat...just ran across this thread after DPL referred to it in the other "Change My Mind" thread...

I'm wondering if, maybe, you might be misinterpreting other ECFers' suggestions...as them trying to change your mind...

When I ran across WTA ejuice...I was like...WOW!!!

When I'd, subsequently, mention WTA in threads...I wasn't trying to change the posters minds about their nicotine ejuices...I was only suggesting that if they ever decided they wanted to try something new/different...then they might want to try some WTA...

Similarly...when I ran across the Zenith Tank and Sinuous P80 Mod...I was like...WOW!!!

But when I'd, subsequently, mention them on ECF...it wasn't to change people's minds that they ought to replace their beloved Tanks/Mods with these...it was only to suggest that if they ever got to a place where they were considering adding a new/different Tank/Mod to their rotation...then they might want to think about trying one of these...

(And...I always remember...as DPL posted on that other thread..."There are only about 100 of us here these days, at any given time, so the impact on the $2B (and growing) market is close to non-existent. We can pretty much beyotch & moan until our hearts are content, and the market will continue on its merry way.")

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Kat...just ran across this thread after DPL referred to it in the other "Change My Mind" thread...

I'm wondering if, maybe, you might be misinterpreting other ECFers' suggestions...as them trying to change your mind...

When I ran across WTA ejuice...I was like...WOW!!!

When I'd, subsequently, mention WTA in threads...I wasn't trying to change the posters minds about their nicotine ejuices...I was only suggesting that if they ever decided they wanted to try something new/different...then they might want to try some WTA...

Similarly...when I ran across the Zenith Tank and Sinuous P80 Mod...I was like...WOW!!!

But when I'd, subsequently, mention them on ECF...it wasn't to change people's minds that they ought to replace their beloved Tanks/Mods with these...it was only to suggest that if they ever got to a place where they were considering adding a new/different Tank/Mod to their rotation...then they might want to think about trying one of these...

(And...I always remember...as DPL posted on that other thread..."There are only about 100 of us here these days, at any given time, so the impact on the $2B (and growing) market is close to non-existent. We can pretty much beyotch & moan until our hearts are content, and the market will continue on its merry way.")

Oh Gerry! Sweetie, this whole thread was just a playground for some giggles, actually. It's highly doubtful that someone KAN change my mind about me being happy with my vape! :D

I don't mind vape suggestions, and once in a blue moon I may actually act on them. But I doubt you'll find me in this world of ECF asking for a suggestion. I don't believe I've done that since 2011.

And yeppers, I certainly KAN be a bit.....

53331.jpg

Mischievious.gif

Just for the fun of it... (and seriously, just for the FUN of it) ;)

(beep-beep)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread