Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Does any one else change nicotine strength doing the day. In the morning and I'm breaks at college or work I vape at 6mg but when I'm home or hanging out with friends I vape 3mg. Anybody else do this?

These days I vape on my 3d rda; i use a low nic stength mostly, but if i am at home, i occasionally add a drop or few of higher strength to the rda; which reminds me; forgot to add my usual morning 18mg capucino this morning (somebody was hurrying me ); that's why i got brain fog all day!:blink:

ddragon

Nov 5, 2015
I just got a vapor a few weeks ago to quit actual smoking after almost 30 years of smoking. At that e-cig store, I was asked how many actual cigs I'd smoke. So, I said 3-5 cigs a day... I lied (a pack a day or more if I am drinking actually). So, they recommended whatever the flavor I'd choose with 6mg of nicotine. They let me try it at the store, but when I inhaled it, I just started coughing and I knew I'd not be able to take it. So, I went for 0mg-fluid, and I've had no craving for the nicotine ever. Just simple vaporing (0mg) has been working for me ever since. I re-visited that store to get more fluids, and the store person said I'd be pretty odd. Well, I guess it differs from a person to person, so just an FYI.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Does any one else change nicotine strength doing the day. In the morning and I'm breaks at college or work I vape at 6mg but when I'm home or hanging out with friends I vape 3mg. Anybody else do this?

I change what I vape all day, but I don't change what I vape b/c of guests. I use to like to start the day with a 12mg nic, but I often do not. I use 6mg and 12mg all day long. If I'm tired I may make some tea/coffee and seek out a 12mg if I want to stay awake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread