Charging an Ego Air?

So I just used my Air for the first time and I love it. Now I'm trying to charge it. When I plug it in, no light goes on. When I unplug it, it blinks three times. I don't know if it's blinking "fast" as sites say, it's just blinking. But plugged into the C charger, no light goes on. Is this it? LOL. Thanks!

Reactions: TARTARA
It says that charged in one hour... !?
Probably leave it to charge for a while and check it out... !?
Right...I mean...I did that and it blinks three times when I unplug it, like before. I guess I will just vape away and check every few hours to see if it seems to blink faster. Slow and fast are relative, so this isn't the most reliable system so far. Hmm.

Specs for that pod kit say it takes 1 hour to charge. Have you left it plugged in for that long?
Yes, I left it overnight. This is weird: I vaped it for a while today and then when I plugged it in the light went on. I mean...okay then. :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Yes, I left it overnight.
Personally, I won't have anything charging overnight, especially vape gear...unless I'm awake and right there by it while it's charging.

Your kit should have come with a little user's manual or instruction leaflet. Did you read through it, to see what it says about charging, lights blinking, etc.?

Personally, I won't have anything charging overnight, especially vape gear...unless I'm awake and right there by it while it's charging.

Your kit should have come with a little user's manual or instruction leaflet. Did you read through it, to see what it says about charging, lights blinking, etc.?
I sure did. Nada about the light being on or off. Just that it should take one hour to charge.

Users who are viewing this thread