Charging Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_me1945

Dec 20, 2011
houston tx
My ecig adventure started in july with buying a Smoke 51 kit at my local mall and i have not smoked a "real cig" since then.THE cartridges taste awful but i did not know how bad they were until Oct when i ordered a V2 travel kit and tasted their cartridges and found they tasted so much better but they have big problems with having supplies on hand to fill orders,their shipping is more expensive than others, and they are very slow with getting the orders out.
A WEEK ago i was looking around for other cardridges to fit my V2 batteries and came across V4 life. SINCE the cartridges and acesseries from V2 are interchangable with V4life i decided to give the V4life cartridges a chance.
LONG story short i received the box of cartridges and the 1 battery i ordered today and OH MY GOD the taste is the BEST ! THE other 2 brands left a stale taste in my mouth after the first drag...BUT these have no after taste... i love
them and just ordered 2 more batteries and 4 more boxes of cartridges...which leads to my question... can i leave the V4 life battery on the charger over night??? MY charger is V2 (in fact i have 3 of them) lol.I GUESS i should mention i ordered the WOW tobacco flavor because i have smoked for over 50 years and have never lost my love for the taste of tobacco,
and i ordered the prefilled cartridges because i am too lazy to fill them:oops:

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...NEVER leave ANY batt charging without supervision...there is electrical circuitry to protect the batt and stop the charge, BUT, if it fails, it can be absolutely catastrophic...while many do this BAD practice, I ask you...have you ever heard of any electronics failing...especially mass/cheaply produced item from overseas...the choice is yours..........
madjack:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread