Charlotte Store - Quality Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
First visit and really didn't feel welcomed there.

Very new to vaping but don't think anyone really wanted to talk to me. Yeah I had lots of questions but perhaps they were annoyed by it or perhaps too busy.

Picked up 4 blank carts and one battery. 3 of the carts didn't work and the battery didn't have a charge and would not charge.

Took the battery back and they happily exchanged it which was nice. I didn't return the carts as I didn't want to seem like I was a tool over a $2 part.

Was hoping the B&M experience would have been better and really wished the carts would have worked. Instead, I'm tearing open and filling V2 used carts until my Halo stuff arrives.

I don't think I'll be back but think it's fair you hear my experience.

R/Avi

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Thanks for your feedback, and we're very sorry that you had a sub-par experience at the store. Your comment will be passed on to management and appropriate action will be taken. Sometimes the store does get extremely busy, but that doesn't mean that each customer doesn't deserve undivided attention. If you still have questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread