Chasing the Vanilla Bean Dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Hello, I've been vaping for almost a month now and am in the process of trying to find an ADV or 2. I'm not big on artificial flavors, what I'd really like is a nice, true vanilla bean but creamy. Highbrow Vapor's Vanilla bean is good but not creamy, Johnson's Creek's Vanda is creamy but lacking the real vanilla bean flavor I love. Can anyone suggest one? I'd like to not break the bank trying every vanilla flavor out there lol. Been considering BWB's vanilla bean but wasn't sure it was creamy at all or Highbrow's Vanilla Bean decadence. Help! Lol.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
Hello, I've been vaping for almost a month now and am in the process of trying to find an ADV or 2. I'm not big on artificial flavors, what I'd really like is a nice, true vanilla bean but creamy. Highbrow Vapor's Vanilla bean is good but not creamy, Johnson's Creek's Vanda is creamy but lacking the real vanilla bean flavor I love. Can anyone suggest one? I'd like to not break the bank trying every vanilla flavor out there lol. Been considering BWB's vanilla bean but wasn't sure it was creamy at all or Highbrow's Vanilla Bean decadence. Help! Lol.

Why don't you take some of the Highbrow's and some of the Johnson's Creek and mix them together? Voila! Creamy vanilla!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Have you tried Virgin Vapors Organic Naked Vanilla it's pricey but it's pure vanilla ?

Sharis

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Latest update: Vapor Room's Vanilla Custard - still steeping, just not a lot of flavor. Tried Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and I think I've found the one (for me anyway). It's rich, it keeps getting better, it doesn't clog cartos or my T3 or mini fate nova, and it has real vanilla bean flavor. It's more a custard than a regular vanilla but it's fantastic! Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely be trying them!

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
...Tried Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and I think I've found the one (for me anyway). It's rich, it keeps getting better, it doesn't clog cartos or my T3 or mini fate nova, and it has real vanilla bean flavor. It's more a custard than a regular vanilla but it's fantastic!
Custard's Last Stand is my #1 favorite vape right now. I've put about 20 ml of it through a carto tank and the carto is still going strong, so it's definitely not a clogger. I also have their Creme Brulee on the way to give it a try, as some people say it's even better than CLS (but for me it's hard to imagine anything being better than CLS!).

Nicoticket also has a straight vanilla flavor (Frenilla) - I haven't tried it yet, but I do know that all his vanilla flavors come from a genuine vanilla bean steep, not an artificial flavoring:

http://www.nicoticket.com/frenilla/

Last edited:

texasguy4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Wylie, TX
I hate to "review" flavors since taste is so subjective, but I did my own little Vanilla Custard comparison.
The contestants:
Grants Vanilla Custard
Nicoticket Custards Last Stand
Maddcatt Vanilla Custard
Velvet Cloud
Big Willie's Custard
Cravin Vapes Vanilla X

bottom line....No way I would ever buy any of these again...not a keeper in the bunch as far as I'm concerned

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I am a repeat customer of Nicoticket...I have 6 50 mil bottles of creme brulee on my kitchen counter...raspberry infused creme brulee and the regular creme brulee...one of those bottles is mostly empty but I kept my first to see what steeping would do to the flavor the longer I had it. I have 3 50 mil bottles of Custard's Last Stand and one on the way. It took me a year to find this vendor/juice. I had ordered from The Standard(Cell Block 4) and countless others. I make sure to keep ordering so that I have a constant supply and don't get caught without it. It has become an obsession to me I will admit. I love the natural vanilla bean extraction that is used instead of flavoring...I love the creamy texture and full mouth feel that each vape delivers. If I took a picture of all the juices I have from Nicoticket, you'd swear I had an addiction/problem lol. I don't get tired of it either...I vape it all day long and all night long til I go to bed. This juice is clean and doesn't gunk up my bcc clearos or tanks...I can use the same clearo all week long with no problems and so far its never gunked up a coil on me...I usually just clean the clearo after a week for general maintence purposes. The only down side to this juice is that there is a waiting time of about 5-7 days until your order gets mixed and another day or two before it gets mailed. Totally worth the wait in my opinion. For me, I know there will be a wait so I plan ahead and order long before I run out.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread