The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chasing the Vanilla Bean Dragon...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Sharis, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sharis

Sharis Full Member Verified Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Hello, I've been vaping for almost a month now and am in the process of trying to find an ADV or 2. I'm not big on artificial flavors, what I'd really like is a nice, true vanilla bean but creamy. Highbrow Vapor's Vanilla bean is good but not creamy, Johnson's Creek's Vanda is creamy but lacking the real vanilla bean flavor I love. Can anyone suggest one? I'd like to not break the bank trying every vanilla flavor out there lol. Been considering BWB's vanilla bean but wasn't sure it was creamy at all or Highbrow's Vanilla Bean decadence. Help! Lol.

2. fabricator4

fabricator4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Mackay, Qld. Australia

Why don't you take some of the Highbrow's and some of the Johnson's Creek and mix them together? Voila! Creamy vanilla!

3. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    Try Vanilla Love by altcig.com It's what in my Kanger t3 right now.

4. zimbardo

zimbardo Full Member

Apr 7, 2009
    I've heard great things about Grant's Vanilla Custard. Good luck finding them in stock though :( I miss it every time.

5. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Update: Since this post have tried Vapor Room's Vanilla Custard (needs to steep more) and Vape Dudes Vanilla Nilla (not really creamy at all.) Giving Nicoticket's Vanilla Custard a try when it's back in stock. Still looking. I would mix Vanda with Vanilla Bean but the Vanda has a weird aftertaste....

6. Carla Sebrina Spahos

Carla Sebrina Spahos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I just recently discovered Big Willie's Vanilla Custard. He's in the states and his juice is just beautiful. It's the only flavor he does (like GVC) and he's done it well. https://www.facebook.com/BigWilliesCustard

I'm dripping it right now in an RDA, but it's good no matter the method.

7. Rchase72

Rchase72 Full Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Ofallon, MO
    I like to mix my Marlboro Light Flavor by Supreme Nicotine with Juicy Vapor Vanilla or Vanilla Custard. The Juicy Vapor Vanilla and Vanilla Custard have really good flavor and a great vape. If your a real vanilla fan you might like them on straight and not mixed. I use it as my adv in my evod.

8. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Have you tried Virgin Vapors Organic Naked Vanilla it's pricey but it's pure vanilla ?

9. Milkhoney

Milkhoney Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2013
    Austin
    Heather's Heavenly Vanilla Dream is probably my favorite vanilla. I like Virgin Vapor's Naked Vanilla, but it's lighter and not creamy to me. HHV's is fuller, not as sweet as a vanilla bean ice cream flavor, just richer and more true vanilla to me, like a good cream soda.

10. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    Altcig is my go to for vanilla favors. Their vanilla love is good and creamy, and so is their vanilla bean ice cream.

11. Sharis

Jul 4, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA
    Latest update: Vapor Room's Vanilla Custard - still steeping, just not a lot of flavor. Tried Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand and I think I've found the one (for me anyway). It's rich, it keeps getting better, it doesn't clog cartos or my T3 or mini fate nova, and it has real vanilla bean flavor. It's more a custard than a regular vanilla but it's fantastic! Thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely be trying them!

12. Hipstertacos

Hipstertacos Full Member Verified Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Honolulu, HI
    Fwiw I really like volcano's vanilla bean. Yes it's a lab juice, yes it's on the expensive side, and no I'm not really a big fan of most of their stuff (tried a few from them and this is the only one I like). But I really like this juice, no joke.

13. Cactus Breath

Cactus Breath Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    AZ
    Custard's Last Stand is my #1 favorite vape right now. I've put about 20 ml of it through a carto tank and the carto is still going strong, so it's definitely not a clogger. I also have their Creme Brulee on the way to give it a try, as some people say it's even better than CLS (but for me it's hard to imagine anything being better than CLS!).

Nicoticket also has a straight vanilla flavor (Frenilla) - I haven't tried it yet, but I do know that all his vanilla flavors come from a genuine vanilla bean steep, not an artificial flavoring:

http://www.nicoticket.com/frenilla/

14. breeld

breeld Full Member Verified Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Alabama
    Now you`ve gone and done it! I just had to leave this site to go order Custard`s Last Stand, and the Creme Brulee! I`ve been chasing a good Vanilla, too, and you`ve made these two juices sound delicious!

15. texasguy4

texasguy4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2013
    Wylie, TX
    I hate to "review" flavors since taste is so subjective, but I did my own little Vanilla Custard comparison.
    The contestants:
    Grants Vanilla Custard
    Nicoticket Custards Last Stand
    Maddcatt Vanilla Custard
    Velvet Cloud
    Big Willie's Custard
    Cravin Vapes Vanilla X

bottom line....No way I would ever buy any of these again...not a keeper in the bunch as far as I'm concerned

16. SynthStars

SynthStars Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Eastleigh, Hants, UK
    I've got some Nicoticket Crème Brulee on the way, will let you know how I get on with it once its arrived :)

17. nilavap

nilavap Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2012
    Illinois, USA
    I am a repeat customer of Nicoticket...I have 6 50 mil bottles of creme brulee on my kitchen counter...raspberry infused creme brulee and the regular creme brulee...one of those bottles is mostly empty but I kept my first to see what steeping would do to the flavor the longer I had it. I have 3 50 mil bottles of Custard's Last Stand and one on the way. It took me a year to find this vendor/juice. I had ordered from The Standard(Cell Block 4) and countless others. I make sure to keep ordering so that I have a constant supply and don't get caught without it. It has become an obsession to me I will admit. I love the natural vanilla bean extraction that is used instead of flavoring...I love the creamy texture and full mouth feel that each vape delivers. If I took a picture of all the juices I have from Nicoticket, you'd swear I had an addiction/problem lol. I don't get tired of it either...I vape it all day long and all night long til I go to bed. This juice is clean and doesn't gunk up my bcc clearos or tanks...I can use the same clearo all week long with no problems and so far its never gunked up a coil on me...I usually just clean the clearo after a week for general maintence purposes. The only down side to this juice is that there is a waiting time of about 5-7 days until your order gets mixed and another day or two before it gets mailed. Totally worth the wait in my opinion. For me, I know there will be a wait so I plan ahead and order long before I run out.:D

18. SynthStars

SynthStars Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Eastleigh, Hants, UK
    That sounds like a juice hoard to be envious of!

19. Gaspar74

Gaspar74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2013
    Ma
    Just got some Vanilla bean ice cream from my local BM its wonderful right out the bottle and made fresh today in front of me. It's a 50/50 blend at 18 mg. loving it. They do mail orders for 5 bux. It's GP Vapor.com out of Nh.

20. EmeraldLeo1982

EmeraldLeo1982 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma
    You can always do a little reading and use your coffee pot to make your own vanilla bean extract and add it to whatever juice you want to and have it taste exactly how you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.