Chat forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
We have areas where Members have joined in on group video chats, sure .. mainly Google Hangouts ..

It looks like you just joined .. did you have a previous ECF account .. ??

Oh yes :lol::lol:

Years ago

If I remember rightly, only a couple of Brita here back then, myself and a chap in Sheffield....

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
As I cannot remember the guys names, I guess I am not creating cruel and unusual punishment.

So for those who do not know, the four horsemen challenge is a food challenge.

It is an ultra hot burger served in an American restaurant.

So hot, that the people who make it and serve it wear gloves to prevent chemical burns..... Yes, it it THAT hot!

So, two ECF guys happen to be near the restaurant.

The challenge is to eat the burger, within a time limit, then there is 5 minutes when you cannot drink anything after eating this hellish brew.

So, the guy who was all up for this, streamed it on the video chat, threw up after the second bite.

He spent the rest of the challenge time thowing up in a bucket streamed live....
His mate?

Well, he did not want to do this, but having decided to do it........ Did it in style.

Not only did he complete the challenge, but did it live, with his mate puking in a bucket next to him, and am sure he was vaping as well :w00t:

• Creative
Reactions: Eskie
I guess now we know why there's no live video chat on here anymore. ;)
I've been here since mid last year. I find the decorum, knowledge and fun people have here is enough for me. Faceslap/etc is the place for all that kinda malarkey if you want it Prof. Then, I am in control of what I view, sometimes.......I'm still waiting for my inheritance from that Nigerian princess too.

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
Again, you are judging with your knowledge of today .

Back then there were so few vapers that we were a subgroup all of our own.

We were not normal.

There was a company started in US that had stalls in Malls that would give you batteries, but charged £30 per month for15 cartridges

So if I seem to be the harmless, sad old guy in the park..... Tis just that in this scale, I am.

Memory is now fading, but would love to chat with the chap in Sheffield again. I am sure he was the first person vaping there.

I would also love to chat to the horsemen guys.

Bit then come the realisation of age.... They have all prprobab turned their toes up......

Then comes the realisation, not only did o make the first VV mod, I may be one of the few UK vaping pioneers

But chap in Sheffield, used to work in the hospital, would recognise my story.... Would be nice to hear from yoy

Reactions: Eskie

The_Professor_2019

Jan 31, 2019
West Yorkshire
I've been here since mid last year. I find the decorum, knowledge and fun people have here is enough for me. Faceslap/etc is the place for all that kinda malarkey if you want it Prof. Then, I am in control of what I view, sometimes.......I'm still waiting for my inheritance from that Nigerian princess too.

Please remember that when I started vaping, there were so few vapers in the world, that we have really did think of each other as friends....

There wete probably more Nigerian princesses than vapers back then

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Please remember that when I started vaping, there were so few vapers in the world, that we have really did think of each other as friends....

I'm fairly certain we still think of each other as Friends on a Forum .. some have met in Real Life, brought together by ECF ..

Again, you are judging with your knowledge of today .

Back then there were so few vapers that we were a subgroup all of our own.

We were not normal.
In some administrative/govs types view, we are still not normal. So, not a lot has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread