Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi Alex and welcome to ECF. The Riva is cheaper and more powerful PV.
The VE Riva 1100 Deluxe Kit £34.95 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - Riva 1100 Kit Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
or if you're really stuck on buying an eGo I'd suggest buying 2 eGo C batts + USB+ wall charger+ Clearomizers from Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail. They are a reputable ECF listed vendor. Or you could buy the eGo C kit with 4 Clearomizers from eGo Vision Stardust & Extreme Vision Custom Kit 1100mAh Black or Silver. for $50.
Whatever your choice DO NOT buy the eGo tank systems A's they are problematic.
Good Luck.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

jeffreys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Omaha, Nebr
Well i almost placed my order but it seems elitevaporworks won't ship to israel and hoosierecig sell the kit with atomizer, instead of a cartomizer... any help?

It's probably too late and you already ordered. But if you see an atomizer kit, get that and then add a 5-pack of cartomizers. That will give you two ways of vaping.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Well i almost placed my order but it seems elitevaporworks won't ship to israel and hoosierecig sell the kit with atomizer, instead of a cartomizer... any help?

I'm pretty sure Madvapes ships worldwide. You could also check out Liberty Flights in the UK. They also have a location in the US.

Zakash

Jul 7, 2012
Israel
It's probably too late and you already ordered. But if you see an atomizer kit, get that and then add a 5-pack of cartomizers. That will give you two ways of vaping.

First of all thanks to all for the replys.

And that what i did, i ordered KGO kit 1100mAh by SLB and Boge 2.0ohm LR 510 cartomizers 5 pack X3... added to that Dekang E-Juice 18mg X2 (50MG each of camel) and i will order more 10ml bottles for check the tastes...

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
First of all thanks to all for the replys.

And that what i did, i ordered KGO kit 1100mAh by SLB and Boge 2.0ohm LR 510 cartomizers 5 pack X3... added to that Dekang E-Juice 18mg X2 (50MG each of camel) and i will order more 10ml bottles for check the tastes...

Too bad I didn't see this thread earlier, I could have brought you one on my trip next week....That is if you happen to be in Tel Aviv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread