Where Can I Get A......? Cheap liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned not to get too cheap with e-liquids. Good quality is worth paying a little bit more for. For me, I've mostly stuck with the smaller "sampler" bottles until I find flavors that I know I'll want to vape. Nhaler's6ml sampler bottles are just $4ea, and I'm about to place an order with Ms Ts Bakery Essentials for some 6ml bottles ($4.00-$5.00) and I'm looking forward to trying some of the flavors from Tasty Vapor

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Agree wholeheartedly with Thulium's points (and supplier recommendations). Liquids vary so much in flavor from supplier to supplier that you don't want to get stuck with tons of a liquid that turns out to be a disappointment to you. Samples are a good way to go at first.

Nhaler samples cover both tobacco and sweet flavors (and he's right next door in NJ) as do MyFreedomSmokes' juices. Not a bad place to start. Ms T's does small sizes of dessert flavors.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I'm looking for cheap, 24-36mg e-liquids. Can anyone tell me what sites to check out for the best quality and price? Thanks! :)

The cheapest good juice comes from www.tastyvapor.us buy the weekly special and its 10 bucks 30ml this is americian made top quality stuff. www.strictlyejuice.com sells dekang for the cheapest price that I know of. The best stuff is made by Tastyvapor, Myfreedomsmokes, Ms Ts, Nhaler, and Dawns DIYshop.

Last edited:

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread