Status
Not open for further replies.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
hey guys

My evic just crapped out again and i really dont want to solder it again. I'm looking for a good mod to hold me over while i wait on the parts for my 6400mah dna 40 monster! I usually vape at 15W with a 1.5 ohm coil and i have 1 sony vtc 5 that i would like to use. Does anyone know of such a device? I was thinking of picking up an eleaf istick at beyond vapes but id really like to use my vtc5

massbass22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Springfield,MA USA
Tmax v5 can be had fairly cheap and can go up to 15w. I personally hate the one button menu and the screen turns off way too fast but it works. Innokin vtr is an extremely solid device up to 15w and I use that all the time with no issues. Heavy as hell though and the cheapest I've seen is around 65$ For tube mods I'd go with vamo v5 which is going down on price or even a Tesla but not sure how reliable that would be.

mberlinger3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Do you know what chip is in it? Everyone seems to really like the clapour (sp?) one but I don't want to spend $70

The mod is made by KSD - not sure if they make the boards or source them from elsewhere. Mine has been running strong for two months. It is part of my daily mod rotation and is probably the most used. Mine has exhibited none of the bugs frequently associated with Hana clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread