cheapest place to buy attys and batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
I'd actually like to buy from the US I've heard some negative things about ordering from China.

Yeah can't blame you in general; though doesn't all or most of this originate in China anyway? FWIW a vet member mentioned in another recent thread that she has never had an issue with this particular place, it was truly all authentic Joye as stated and gets there in about 15 days. They are also a forum vendor here or whatever they're called.

Also check Deals and Steals thread and can Google for coupon codes. Bunch of sales recently, a few still running. Many were juice however.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Someone else might be able to confirm, who orders more regularly from China, but I know the FDA was ordered to release all e-cig related packages they were holding in customs, as long as they made no health claims on the packaging. I have only ordered from China once, but it came right through. I actually got my package in like 5 days. I don't know if I was just lucky (my package went through customs at night on the weekend), or if the orders are being upheld properly.

toxicmissliz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
Manchester, CT
Yeah can't blame you in general; though doesn't all or most of this originate in China anyway? FWIW a vet member mentioned in another recent thread that she has never had an issue with this particular place, it was truly all authentic Joye as stated and gets there in about 15 days. They are also a forum vendor here or whatever they're called.

Also check Deals and Steals thread and can Google for coupon codes. Bunch of sales recently, a few still running. Many were juice however.

There was another site that I was looking to buy my ecig kit from a couple aof months ago, and I went to look where they were shipping from and it said China. Right under that in fine print they said they wouldn't be shipping any of the orders for another month because of chinese new year. Thank go I read the fine print before I hit send because I would have been waiting for a month an a half. It left a bad taste in my mouth, so I guess I'll stick with buying from people in the US that bought it from China. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread