Cheapest, T18/T22 coils available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the cheapest T18/T22 coils available? (I couldnt put *What* in the title because it was considered an extra tag?) Im a relative noob to vaping (6 weeks) and I live in Western Australia. Recently I bought 5 boxes of Prism T18/T22 coils at $9 each but I cant remember from where? Ive got friends who want to take this evil habit up themselves so I want to get them some cheap coils as well, any suggestions? The USA is out of the question because of the postage rates.

Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Last edited:

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Towards the top of the page provided by @Foggy Road you can change the currency to AUD. Note that they offer free shipping as well. Here is the link in AUD. No clue what shipping time is to OZ from China. I bet it's on their site somewhere. I know it takes 10 days to the states from China and from OZ to the states when I buy stuff there it takes 7 days, so subtract 7 from 10 and multiply by the 3 and I still don't know how long it will take, dig around the site a bit.
$6.52 (Free Shipping) Authentic Innokin Endura T18 Coil Head (5-Pack) (Endura T18 Coil Head, 1.5ohm: 5-Pack) at m.FastTech.com

Towards the top of the page provided by @Foggy Road you can change the currency to AUD. Note that they offer free shipping as well. Here is the link in AUD. No clue what shipping time is to OZ from China. I bet it's on their site somewhere. I know it takes 10 days to the states from China and from OZ to the states when I buy stuff there it takes 7 days, so subtract 7 from 10 and multiply by the 3 and I still don't know how long it will take, dig around the site a bit.
$6.52 (Free Shipping) Authentic Innokin Endura T18 Coil Head (5-Pack) (Endura T18 Coil Head, 1.5ohm: 5-Pack) at m.FastTech.com
Thanks for the info mate! I wonder if anyone has tried cleaning these coils with an ultrasound jewelry cleaner? If not I might get one to try out, you never know?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Thanks for the info mate! I wonder if anyone has tried cleaning these coils with an ultrasound jewelry cleaner? If not I might get one to try out, you never know?
There are several threads here that discuss many different attempts at cleaning used coils with, ultrasonic cleaners, boiling on the stove, using vinegar, hot water, everclear, vodka, alcohol, dish washing liquid and more. Most find that if the cleaning works at all the life you are able to breath back into the coil is minimal at best.

If I use a coil for 2ml or less just to test a new flavor, I rinse in hot water for a couple minutes, soak in hot water for 15 or 20 minutes, then put them in Everclear for 4 or 5 days, rinse thoroughly then let air dry. Once dry I store in a pill bottle with desiccant packs. If the coil has been thoroughly used then just toss it.

There are several threads here that discuss many different attempts at cleaning used coils with, ultrasonic cleaners, boiling on the stove, using vinegar, hot water, everclear, vodka, alcohol, dish washing liquid and more. Most find that if the cleaning works at all the life you are able to breath back into the coil is minimal at best.

If I use a coil for 2ml or less just to test a new flavor, I rinse in hot water for a couple minutes, soak in hot water for 15 or 20 minutes, then put them in Everclear for 4 or 5 days, rinse thoroughly then let air dry. Once dry I store in a pill bottle with desiccant packs. If the coil has been thoroughly used then just toss it.
Thanks mate, you saved me having to buy an ultrasound cleaner. lol Yeah I didnt think I would be the first to think of it? Coils are cheap enough compared to the price of tobacco nowdays, I can remember when 2 ounces of Drum roll your own tobacco was 70 cents and it went up to 76 cents! I said then if it goes up any more Im giving it up. lol

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Thanks mate, you saved me having to buy an ultrasound cleaner. lol Yeah I didnt think I would be the first to think of it? Coils are cheap enough compared to the price of tobacco nowdays, I can remember when 2 ounces of Drum roll your own tobacco was 70 cents and it went up to 76 cents! I said then if it goes up any more Im giving it up. lol
Never had the patience to roll my own. They were dirt cheap at the ships store when I was in the Navy. 25 cents a pack. When I quite I was paying $10.00 a pack in Alaska. I can't remember how many times I said if they go up again I'll quit, eventually quit saying because I knew it wasn't true.

I ended up smoking White Ox Tobacco for near on 50 years. Its a black shag type of Dutch tobacco grown in the highlands of Indonesia, its very strong and once you get used to it you cant smoke anything else because it all tasted like cardboard in comparison, lol. Im alternating between vaping 24mg and 12mg unflavored nicotine now so if I can give up smoking by vaping anyone can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread