Checking the security code of Innokin products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
My MVP arrived earlier and I've been trying to check the security code on the innokin website, with no luck. I tried it without spaces, with spaces, on my tablet, on my husband's laptop, my husband has tried entering it, etc. and it doesn't do anything. If I click the "ok" button, absolutely nothing happens. If I hit "enter" after typing in the number, it just empties the box. Am I doing something wrong, somehow? Has anyone else had this issue?

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
My MVP arrived earlier and I've been trying to check the security code on the innokin website, with no luck. I tried it without spaces, with spaces, on my tablet, on my husband's laptop, my husband has tried entering it, etc. and it doesn't do anything. If I click the "ok" button, absolutely nothing happens. If I hit "enter" after typing in the number, it just empties the box. Am I doing something wrong, somehow? Has anyone else had this issue?
I tried all that too with no success. Then I realized that I really didn't give a damn. I didn't bother checking the other innokin stuff that have the scratch off codes I've obtained since.

Innokin really should show the format of the code they expect you to enter.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
My MVP arrived earlier and I've been trying to check the security code on the Innokin website, with no luck. I tried it without spaces, with spaces, on my tablet, on my husband's laptop, my husband has tried entering it, etc. and it doesn't do anything. If I click the "ok" button, absolutely nothing happens. If I hit "enter" after typing in the number, it just empties the box. Am I doing something wrong, somehow? Has anyone else had this issue?

Where did you get it?

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I'm thankful that innokin pays attention to their reviewers and the quality of their builds. I can easily forgive them for crappy website programming.

Same here. That's one thing that really caught my attention with them, in the first place. They seem to actually care about what their customers have to say, what they want, etc. and try to make it happen. Usually I have no issues with their website, either, so I can forgive this little glitch.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
101Vapes. I've tried several times to enter it and it just won't do anything, still. I don't care all that much, so long as the device works, but it's just bugging me that it won't do anything at all. No error message, nothing.

Its legit.

3 MVP's from 101, three working codes here.

Or post the code and someone will check it for you, since it has no purpose other than telling you its real.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Enter without spaces and try again.......

Refresh the website before you enter without spaces..... This is an important step I left out......

I've tried it about a dozen times, maybe more. I tried it without spaces first, nothing happened. Tried again, nothing happened. Got on my husband's laptop to try it, nothing happened. Closed the tab and forgot about it for a while, then tried on my tablet with spaces, nothing happened. Tried on my husband's laptop again, with spaces, nothing happened. I've refreshed the page between attempts, closed the tab, closed my browser, etc. and it's just not doing anything. That's also between two different browsers, so I know it isn't just my browser being weird.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
If anyone wants to try it, since I'm still having no luck, the code is: 08502 1346 24129 3585

I really don't care at this point, I just didn't know if it was an issue with the website or if other people have had that problem, too. The device is working great, and that's really all I cared about in the first place. Apparently their site just hates me right now lol.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
If anyone wants to try it, since I'm still having no luck, the code is: 08502 1346 24129 3585

I really don't care at this point, I just didn't know if it was an issue with the website or if other people have had that problem, too. The device is working great, and that's really all I cared about in the first place. Apparently their site just hates me right now lol.

Its good, instead of "security code does not exist' it gave me a message that the code has been used/checked 8 times starting today, so i tested it with one of my good codes and after the third check of my code, i began to get the same message.

I then tried a made up code several times and never got the this "code has been checked" message, just "does not exist".

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Its good, instead of "security code does not exist' it gave me a message that the code has been used/checked 8 times starting today, so i tested it with one of my good codes and after the third check of my code, i began to get the same message.

I then tried a made up code several times and never got the this "code has been checked" message, just "does not exist".

Huh, so it was checking the code, just not displaying anything? Weird. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread