Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
OK no bad weather and totally random but does anyone HATE those dam fitted sheets that now have the elastic A*L*L the way around them - I hate them. Hate making beds anyway but i NEVER get it on right the first time:) OK, my rant for the day! Oh wait a minute I also ran the sink in the laundry room over AGAIN and this is one of those DEEP sinks. Walked away and forgot - went under the wall out into the gargage and everything - but I hate the fitted sheets more:)

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I hate sheets that won't stay on the bed! Wake up and they're all wrapped around your feet. Really ticks me off, not a good way to start out the mourning.

haha...i agree..i also hate when my quilt goes down the bottom of the bed...and all night i'm yanking it..lol..then when i do i flip my yorkies up in the air because they have to sleep on the bed too...:D

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
dfg3_6e8krk.gif

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
aw...we have 3 yorkies and one is the size of a rat...lol

Rudy is 1 and he weighs 5 lb 5 oz. I think he is done growing:) We love him so much - but the little turd won't sleep in the bed - he will stay up there for about an hour then he gets down and gets in his itty bitty crate:) He has a big one but nooooo!

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Rudy is 1 and he weighs 5 lb 5 oz. I think he is done growing:) We love him so much - but the little turd won't sleep in the bed - he will stay up there for about an hour then he gets down and gets in his itty bitty crate:) He has a big one but nooooo!

haha....our goes in ther big crates when we go out....just to keep them safe...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread