Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I'm so sorry to hear that, Terry, and wish you and her would keep in touch more here.
Thank you Awsum!! :wub: Seems like you are the Keeper of Voltville these days, huh? Well ... I do understand not wanting to go over to FB. Terry won't go there either. It is ... fraught with peril. But, I do miss you. And thank you again. Hopefully things will get better. They always seem to eventually.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
RAVE!!!!! So good to see you post here after so long! I do miss all the banter here, especially you with your feathered friends and fur babies. Times and things change, for sure, but it still is great to see you on here again. I remember a lot of what happened that time you were hospitalized and hope that your current situation improves, dramatically, both health and otherwise.

Keep in touch. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
RAVE!!!!! So good to see you post here after so long! I do miss all the banter here, especially you with your feathered friends and fur babies. Times and things change, for sure, but it still is great to see you on here again. I remember a lot of what happened that time you were hospitalized and hope that your current situation improves, dramatically, both health and otherwise.

Keep in touch. :)

Thank you Awsum! I miss all of the banter too. And I wonder where some people have gone. Like Cindycated. And Q. Most everyone else is on FB. I'll stop by on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread