Chocolate peppermint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Ohio
I was upset about the peppermint ice cream being a fluke, so I had high hopes for the new choc peppermint to replace it. It is good if you prefer the chocolate flavor over the peppermint. I do like chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I was really looking for the peppermint to be the predominant flavor.:(

In summary, if you like a heavy chocolate flavor with a little peppermint undertone, this is the one.

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
I taste mostly peppermint, not chocolate! Taste buds are a strange thing, huh?

Same here, definitely taste much more peppermint. I do like it, even though I was hoping for more chocolate. But then again, I had the same thing with the chocolate raspberry. And of course my tastebuds are not back to par yet after having not vaped for about 6 months or so.

ALC

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Ohio
I agree it is a good flavor, but I'm wanting that peppermint patty (I think) commercial feeling, where the people take one bite and fly backward (yea, yea, yea, whee!!!)

I had also forgot to add that I ordered this in 8 mg, so that may have something to do with it. I have noticed that the higher the mg, the more minty-type flavors excel. I just wanted something in an 8 mg that I could finally vape all day. I reserve my beloved "Virginia Menthol" for my 18 mg, current all day, fix.

Leaford, get me my pepp ice cream back PLEASE!!!! I'll forgive ya if you have that straight peppermint coming very soon lol. I figure I could live with that and order some of the new ice cream flavors that are coming with it and voila my pepp ice cream at last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread