The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Chocolate peppermint

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by ALC, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ALC

ALC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I was upset about the peppermint ice cream being a fluke, so I had high hopes for the new choc peppermint to replace it. It is good if you prefer the chocolate flavor over the peppermint. I do like chocolate, don't get me wrong, but I was really looking for the peppermint to be the predominant flavor.:(

In summary, if you like a heavy chocolate flavor with a little peppermint undertone, this is the one.

2. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    That sounds good to me!!

3. rocks82

rocks82 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 3, 2009
    Columbus
    I taste mostly peppermint, not chocolate! Taste buds are a strange thing, huh?

4. lookin2quit

lookin2quit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Same here, definitely taste much more peppermint. I do like it, even though I was hoping for more chocolate. But then again, I had the same thing with the chocolate raspberry. And of course my tastebuds are not back to par yet after having not vaped for about 6 months or so.

5. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Yeah, I'm just the opposite to you, too. I taste mostly the peppermint, and a bit of the chocolate. Just like the real thing. ;) I'm overall more of a fruit flavor lover, but lately it's become a real favorite of mine.

6. StaceyM

StaceyM Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    New York
    ALC..you posted this exactly one minute after I ordered two boxes of chocolate peppermint. :D

I'm also a fan of the Peppermint Ice Cream, so I'm hoping I taste more peppermint than you did. (I'm sure I'll puff em' down, regardless.)

Stinks you didn't like it though. :(

7. Tyger0902

Tyger0902 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    North Carolina
    ALC, you were right, I taste a very dark chocolate but hardly any peppermint. I like it for the chocolate, I can't find a chocolate that dark. However, I want the peppermint ice cream back. I just finished my last cart.

8. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    To me it was just the perflect blend of the two flavors! Very yummy! ;) Taste is a funny thing! lol I loved this flavor!

9. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Florida
    I hope I like it because I just ordered cartos and juice! If I don't like it, my daughter probably will. She generally likes the flavors that mess with my taste buds.

10. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I agree it is a good flavor, but I'm wanting that peppermint patty (I think) commercial feeling, where the people take one bite and fly backward (yea, yea, yea, whee!!!)

I had also forgot to add that I ordered this in 8 mg, so that may have something to do with it. I have noticed that the higher the mg, the more minty-type flavors excel. I just wanted something in an 8 mg that I could finally vape all day. I reserve my beloved "Virginia Menthol" for my 18 mg, current all day, fix.

Leaford, get me my pepp ice cream back PLEASE!!!! I'll forgive ya if you have that straight peppermint coming very soon lol. I figure I could live with that and order some of the new ice cream flavors that are coming with it and voila my pepp ice cream at last.

11. LorraineS

LorraineS Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Ferdinand,Indiana
    I have been filling my empty peppermint ice cream cartos with the chocolate peppermint pattie liquid--mmm good.Starts to loose the stronger peppermint taste after couple refills though.Love the shape of the new bottles--easier to hold when dripping into carto.

12. ALC

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I agree, those new bottles are very cool looking and easy to use. Have they started using those for different flavors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.