Choices of Rebuildable Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
A DID all the way. Also if you can afford it also get. Provari v2. You will never be sorry.

I love the Provari v2 too, but it is out of my budget.
I think i am going for the L-rider 4.0(Lavatube), it works like a provari, and it's a lot cheaper.:laugh:
Actually, I would like to get a Zenesis standard, it is cheaper that the sum of DID and Lavatube. But, the Zen is always out of stock.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
How much is the DID. The website quotes 79 euros I believe, what does that mean in USD? Got an RAtank set up Genesis style, and works great this way. 260.jpg

Last edited:

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
How much is the DID. The website quotes 79 euros I believe, what does that mean in USD? Got an RAtank set up Genesis style, and works great this way. View attachment 127530
be warned though , genisis atomizer have a bit of a learning curve , I'm a new user to the DID and I think I got it down but something deep down tells me I should have went with a Penelope or a bulli for ease of use

Thomas Simms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
Modesto, CA
The vivi rebuildable is pretty good but needs slight modification from out of the box to wick properly. If you don't mind a bit of work it works wonderfully

They can also be modded to accept ss mesh gen style with a little more tweaking

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

What needs to be done out of the box for it? Im thinking about getting one pretty soon. I use cotton wick BTW.

Phoenix07013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
clarkston, mi, USA
G-Tank US. I've only had mine for a day but I say this is the best bang for the buck if you can get one, got mine in the classified section.

Awesome performance, great taste, best design IMO and for having a side air-hole I have yet to get it to leak at any angle :)

20120829_182602.jpg

Where'd you get it? $?

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I found mine on the classifieds, brand new, unused with every option part including the "Ghost Protocol" tank parts for $110. A buddy of mine was also interested and found him one on the same classifieds used with all parts except the clear ghost tank for $65.

Just post a wanted ad, I bet you will have offers pretty quick. Takes a lil learnin but once you have a good coil/wick making system down the it it a breeze.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
If you are going to order the DID you can always get one of those Vivi tanks for like $15 and with just a little modding, and I mean very little modding. All I did was use a drill to make the wick hole a little bigger and then drill a small air hole in the tube. I am incredible surprised at how well it works. It performs just as well and the set up is exactly the same as the more expensive Genesis' just the quality of course, is not as nice but it is great if you just want to try out the rebuildable. They are sold Here as well as other places. Here is a pic of the one I modded.
547209_2345299569375_465561123_n.jpg
555577_2345302329444_1093246907_n.jpg

Phoenix07013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
clarkston, mi, USA
Yep, got 5 from a co-op, just sitting there until I get around to modding them, I think I'm still early enough(though from what I have seem a lot of us never outgrow it) in my vaping experience, and keep wanting to get "more bettererer" stuff.

Currently waiting on
#400 mesh and kanthal I got from another member
And 25ft of silver 30ga. Silver nr wire from rip grande.com a jewelry site, but good prices on the wire. Especially if you buy more of it.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i really liek the looks of that AC9. it looks so sharp and well made.

i recommend the DiD. it may take a little extra time to get your hands on one since they Blew up after a few youtube vids got out... But the wait shouldn't be too long. They have the DiD, Short DiD (which is a few mm shorter), and the mini DiD.
Check em out at e-vape.gr
Also, a youtuber, RiP Trippers is about to release a Genesis atty called the AC9 in a few weeks. Check that out at AC9PromoPoster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread