Chrome and Gunmetal bolts on sale everywhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greekbasil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hey guys..im sure some of you have noticed but for those who havent the bolt pv has really dropped in price recently...assuming they are trying to get rid of stock for something new..anyways I've seen them many places for less than 30 bucks, including the chrome one w the nice chrome button..just a heads up..personally i ordered the chrome one and am trying to find a kick to make my self a ghetto darwin tube mod lol..hey for less than 80 bucks to have a solid pv w variable wattage is a steal to me!! some places I've seen them pretty cheap surevapes and madvapes.....

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
the reason the bolt chrome and gunmetal are going down in price is because the finish on the these colours tend to chip or wear off rather quick. I have seen a few threads on here where people have said theirs have chips and wears because of the chrome and gunmetal. I dont hear this about the other colours. Just take care not to get juice or drop it, though the BOlt is a rugged mod, its the colour on these 2 that is delicate. I guess if it gets worn you could always spray paint it, custom paint job Bolt:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread