Chuck with Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I forgot about this sub-forum for a minute there until lightgeoduck reminded me :p
I just got my Chuck in, had planned on using it with cartomizers only and Jeff happily obliged by putting a slit through the threads for me. Sadly, it isn't deep enough or something..I get no airflow :( Oh well, was a great idea someone had for me.
Lucky for me I had purchased 2 901 manual battery extensions from VaporKings :)
My plan was to drill a hole through the side for airflow, sadly, my drillbits have all but disappeared (thanks to a pyromaniac hubby and his porch cleaning :p)
I did have 1 drill bit left, my blade bit, I don't know what it's called...so I put a slit through one of the extensions. Too deep, too much airflow! Yay for me buying a backup. I slowly put a slit through and tested the airflow each time. Finally got it perfect! :D This is now my Chuck with cartomizer setup :)
901 Chuck with 901 threads.
Extension here: Battery charger extension adapter for DSE901 Mini e-Cigarette manual pushbutton batteries

e0lqjd.jpg

5piyp.jpg

I wanted to thank whoever gave me this idea and I can't for the life of me remember who told me about the slit :( So sorry to you!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread