Cigalike vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
I sub ohm on a mech, and also vape regulated mods for 7 years. I screwed up my wicking on my moonshot rta today, and got stuck with no vape when out drinking with my mates. I went to the gas station and picked up an Altria mark 10 xl for 10 bucks. The atty in the damned thing actually works well, and I like the flavor better than many tobacco vapes I have had. It's e chargable, and I'll try to refill the carto with salt 24 mill nic when it runs out. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's not bad at all! I like it. Vape on people, and thanks for reading this crap.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Hey if your pod leaks and that 50 nic goes in your mouth, you will know great pain and suffering! Early logic cigalikes had 50 nic but said on the label 25 mills nic. It almost killed me, but I was so happy for 2 days before this happened lol
I also almost died from a nicotine overdose, I heard nicotine can be one of the worst OD's you can have from any drug, its not anything you want to ever go through.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
The mark 10 is a really good device and the bold tobacco is really good. The nicotine level is pretty high, so it works great for me. The only problem is that I live in California and have to pay a 65% excise tax. Plus I think Altria raised the price as well. When I first started using them, the refill packs were only 5 bucks. And often times they would have a 2 for 1 on them. Now they are 13 or 14 bucks for the refills. I just switched to a Mig Cig this weekend. That should save me almost 400 bucks a month.

Reactions: stols001

Mike P

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2017
Nicotineisbomb if you feel tired from it be careful bud. That means to much nic. I've had bad headaches too. For a mtl setup 18 or 12 works beter for all day vaping.

I vape 30mg salt juice all day and feel great. in comparison, sub ohming 12mg all day was giving me a headache. 12mg in a mtl does nothing for me.

10 or so big rips from a rda at 3mg is similar to 2-4 tokes from a mtl w 30mg salt for me.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There are some good cigalike gas station options honestly, some more than others.... With that said, I doubt I'd buy one as a) not thrilled with feeding big tobacco more and b) if used exclusively the expense is far more than I would want.

With that said, I'm glad you got that instead of tobacco and it sounds like it might make a decent, stealthy setup for you.

I have yet to experience the "joys" of nicotine overload, even using 18 mg setups which probably doesn't compare to my 3 ppd habit. With that said, when I was new to vaping and sub0hming at 12 nic, I did not feel good. I don't think I got nicotine poisoning exactly, but I was somewhat close. Or just detoxing horribly, IDK.

Delivery method makes a huge difference, I doubt I could sub0hm at more than 6 mg/ml comfortably. It is a good thing to watch out for, and yes, the amount ingested, well the type of ingestion method matters as well.

I'm pretty sure that Juul folks don't get nicotine poisoning as the draw is so anemic and weak.

Always good to balance nic level with comfortable ingestion method, I use MTL setups and I don't think I'm in danger of nic poisoning at all.

Anna

Reactions: puffon

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I got stuck at:

I screwed up my wicking on my moonshot rta today, and got stuck with no vape when out drinking with my mates.

I take a back-up, after making sure the batteries are fresh and the tank is full, when hitting the head.

Well, maybe not that bad, but close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread