Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hi,
I just wanted to ask whether my proposed newbie setup is ok?

(a) 20 Benson & Hedges
(b) box of matches

I know that's a bit of a "here today, gone tomorrow" package but would it be enough to get me started?

Or should I go for it and buy a Dunhill pipe and solid gold Dunhill lighter? They have a great warranty and would last me a long time - I've read so much good stuff about them.

What do you think?

:)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
By the way, those Benson & Hedges aren't too bad, but if you find you're not getting enough nicotine...
You may want to look into some Lucky Strikes or Pall Malls.

Great! Can I use them all at the same time? What should I do with the ash? At present I keep it in a velvet bag.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Sometimes when it's windy out, I find it very hard to light my cigarette.
Has anyone found a way to fix this problem?

I was thinking about maybe modifying one of these to make it a wind shield?

UmbrellaHat_800x800.jpg

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
You have obviously chosen one of the many cig-a-like solutions. Since you are a newbie, you obviously didn't know that you should have spent the mega bucks on a high-end device:

giant-cigar.jpg

It's about 1000 times more expensive, and get's out of date, but ....it comes with an all-metal container too. You could drive a truck over it.

Last edited:

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
You have obviously chosen one of the many cig-a-like solutions. Since you are a newbie, you obviously didn't know that you should have spent the mega bucks on a high-end device:

giant-cigar.jpg

It's about 1000 times more expensive, and get's out of date, but ....it comes with an all-metal container too. You could drive a truck over it.

Watch it. Those things may get siezed by Customs if you try to send them by mail into the States. Depends on the country of origin, though. Anyone had any experience with getting Habanos through Customs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread