Jun 21, 2010
images

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
If you check with fasttech on an hourly basis, there'll probably be a cheaper clone available soon (the Chran Chabano) - won't be as smooth and won't last as long but it'll get the job done.

Good idea - I placed an order with them and it got here before I had finished typing. Awesome!

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Does anyone make a good menthol? the regular flavors don't have enough TH

and i want it in purple.

(i recycle my ashes into my plants- where can i get a velvet bag?)

I heard that you can get the crystals on Ebay and stuff them in with a needle.

Purple would be cool!

I made the velvet bag out of an old friend of my mom's...

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Good idea - I placed an order with them and it got here before I had finished typing. Awesome!

You should be ashamed of yourself. That kind of inconsiderate shopping is going to cost our mom and pop blackmarket Habanos shops their livelihoods.

I'd rather spend a few hundred dollars more for a real, authentic, genuine, dyed-in-the-wool, locally grown, rolled, smuggled and sold Habana. I got my pride.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
this topic :confused: :lol:

(i recycle my ashes into my plants- where can i get a velvet bag?)
lmfao because plants need nic too.....go and buy you some crown royal and now you got a purple velvet bag :)

Thanks again guys - everyone on this forum is so helpful!

I'm wondering what to use to carry my device in? I've tried putting a lit cigarette in my top shirt pocket with limited success. What do you guys use?
Just stick it behind your ear

true story actually a guy thought his cig was out put it in his ear to go into the store and it was still smoldering....damn near caught his hair on fire :D

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
You should be ashamed of yourself. That kind of inconsiderate shopping is going to cost our mom and pop blackmarket Habanos shops their livelihoods.

I'd rather spend a few hundred dollars more for a real, authentic, genuine, dyed-in-the-wool, locally grown, rolled, smuggled and sold Habana. I got my pride.

You're right. I shall now go and punish myself. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread