Cigarette Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
The bigger the better. But be prepared to educate every one whos asks, "what is that?"

A funny thing happened when I was at the airport. Stealth-smoking my 6.5 peace pipe in the women's loo. Wow, was it popular! All these bells started to go off and a whole bunch of guys came running into my cubicle...Guys in my cubicle! And they're all going like, "What is that??? What are you doing???"

It took me a while to get out of the airport, what with all these guys asking questions. I had to go right up to the Security office, and they were all pretty sceptical.

But hey, if it educates the public, it's all good, right?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I need help. Currently on Camel Menthol 3 at a time and the TH and smoke is lacking. I've noticed I can hardly breathe anymore and my teeth are solid brown. I cough up what looks like old motor oil and am looking for something stronger. These just aren't cutting it anymore :(

Are you sure that what you're coughing up ISN'T old motor oil? Do you get a strange compulsion to go sucking on the sump? I'm sure that the Camels couldn't be the issue, Don't worry about the teeth - I'm from England and everyone's teeth look like that. Perhaps you could try Rothmans for a while - I've heard that your taste buds can get used to the same brand after a while.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
A funny thing happened when I was at the airport. Stealth-smoking my 6.5 peace pipe in the women's loo. Wow, was it popular! All these bells started to go off and a whole bunch of guys came running into my cubicle...Guys in my cubicle! And they're all going like, "What is that??? What are you doing???"

It took me a while to get out of the airport, what with all these guys asking questions. I had to go right up to the Security office, and they were all pretty sceptical.

But hey, if it educates the public, it's all good, right?

Way to go! If there's one thing the public needs, it's education.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Amazing! What would you suggest in terms of length? I was thinking about 7 feet...
I would look into a Didgeridoo...
An-Australian-aborigine-p-001.jpg

This gentlemen's tobacco lasted him a month.. i believe they sell ash catchers for them..

But beware of the knockoff didgeridoo..
istock-tacky-didgeridoo.gif

From the website howtouseaddgeridoo.com. "Be careful about paying more for didgeridoos with apparently 'authentic' decorations. Unless you carefully source your instrument, it is most likely they will not be authentic and you will be wasting your money on shockers such as these. I mean, a tiger striped didgeridoo. Really!"

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I would look into a Didgeridoo...
An-Australian-aborigine-p-001.jpg

This gentlemen's tobacco lasted him a month.. i believe they sell ash catchers for them..

But beware of the knockoff didgeridoo..
istock-tacky-didgeridoo.gif

From the website howtouseaddgeridoo.com. "Be careful about paying more for didgeridoos with apparently 'authentic' decorations. Unless you carefully source your instrument, it is most likely they will not be authentic and you will be wasting your money on shockers such as these. I mean, a tiger striped didgeridoo. Really!"

Wow - that's shocking. I've heard that you can get in trouble if you get your didgeridoo out in a National Park. Let's be careful out there!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
this topic :confused: :lol:

lmfao because plants need nic too.....go and buy you some crown royal and now you got a purple velvet bag :)

Just stick it behind your ear

true story actually a guy thought his cig was out put it in his ear to go into the store and it was still smoldering....damn near caught his hair on fire :D

Hey, you better watch talk like that around here. It might cause the FDA to ban cigarettes.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Wait wut??? Mine is stuck in san fran! And i ordered 10 days ago.. I'm opening a support ticket.

Did you check to see what the dispatch time would be before you pressed the "buy" button. I thought not - typical woman, never check anything they buy, just max out hubbie's credit card buying food and essentials.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Wow - that's shocking. I've heard that you can get in trouble if you get your didgeridoo out in a National Park. Let's be careful out there!
I have never had an issue.. the park ranger confiscated my moonshine but we talked for hours about my TD (tobacco device). I'm pretty sure i converted him.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I have never had an issue.. the park ranger confiscated my moonshine but we talked for hours about my TD (tobacco device). I'm pretty sure i converted him.

Wow - you talked to a park ranger for hours? And showed him your TD? You had a lucky escape, my friend.

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I heard that you can get the crystals on Ebay and stuff them in with a needle.

Purple would be cool!

I made the velvet bag out of an old friend of my mom's...

I really do think investing in a velvet bag is for the more advanced users that can afford it. Otherwise, for newbs the more economical way would be just to flick them in your hand. Also, if you need to put your cig out and save it you could have more versatility in using your hand to spit and create a small puddle with which to dip your cig in and snuff it. That way you can save on the tobacco in your cig for later

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Did you check to see what the dispatch time would be before you pressed the "buy" button. I thought not - typical woman, never check anything they buy, just max out hubbie's credit card buying food and essentials.

You sir, are being rude! I chose the airmail option for $.001 more! My husband is very supportive of my hobby TYVM! I'm so done with this thread!

(Not really .. I'll stick around to see what happens bc we all know when people say they are done with a thread that's just a lie)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I really do think investing in a velvet bag is for the more advanced users that can afford it. Otherwise, for newbs the more economical way would be just to flick them in your hand. Also, if you need to put your cig out and save it you could have more versatility in using your hand to spit and create a small puddle with which to dip your cig in and snuff it. That way you can save on the tobacco in your cig for later

But won't the spit make the end wet and difficult to light? I suppose you could stand it upside down on some kitchen towel overnight or dry it out on a radiator.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al

it really depends on the sourcing for the velvet bag. The ones made from a friend of e-pipeman's mom are definitely only for advanced users, but even new users might be able to successfully utilize the crown royal (and the bag it comes in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread