Lucacri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
Manhattan, New York
So, the problems with the e-cigarettes are:
- liquid reservoir really small
- batteries run out pretty quickly

I had an idea today: when we were analog smokers, we always brought around a pack of cigarettes. Now we are trying to achieve the smallest devices, but why don't we use the size of the cigarette pack to fit all???

Imagine:
we could fit a nice LiOn battery, a usb connector to charge it and mostly, a bottle of liquid!

The idea would be like:
the end part of the mouthpiece would "jump out" (spring?) from the bottom of the pack
the reservoir would be connected with a small rubber tube to the top part of the mouthpiece and will drip directly on the atomizer.
The pack opening on the top (the one where you would take the analogs out) will open to refill the "bottle" and to change the battery/atomizer in case of problems.
The pack could be made in metal so even if it will be squished and pressed, it wouldn't break the bottle and leak.

By bottle I mean a custom compartment for the liquid. It doesn't have to be a rounded bottle, more like a squared one (to optimize the content size)

What do you think about it?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
a pcc could easily be modified to fit a small juice bottle, although I agree with you they should have already been made that way, I personally am already looking into gutting mine and making a new outer case

I just ordered a PCC yesterday but you make a good point. I know there are 3ml dropper bottles (us plastics), but I'd love a dropper bottle just the same size as a 510 cart. That would be awesome to use in place of the two cartridge holes in the PCC. I don't carry carts, I carry liquid so that's just wasted space for me.

Hmmm....

--Daffe

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I just ordered a PCC yesterday but you make a good point. I know there are 3ml dropper bottles (us plastics), but I'd love a dropper bottle just the same size as a 510 cart. That would be awesome to use in place of the two cartridge holes in the PCC. I don't carry carts, I carry liquid so that's just wasted space for me.

Hmmm....

--Daffe
if you open it up every thing but the battery slot and the charge pack is wasted space in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread