cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb J

Aug 21, 2012
New Baden il.
Hello, I've been vaping for about 3 months. I've ordered lots of different tobacco flavors that really don't taste like tobacco at all. Just wondering if anyone knows of a cigarette flavor. I like bobas bounty, and torque 56, to giva ya some insight to my taste.
Thanks for your time and input
When i say i like i mean these are the only 2 juices i've reordered.
There still not the marlboro light flavor i'm hunting for

Last edited:

VapApe

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2011
Ohio
Well hate to say but there is no e liquid that tastes just like a cig.
You have to think out side of the pack and find something you like or can get use to.

And after your taste buds come back on line you will be thankful as analogs taste flat out nasty.

It amazing as smokers how much nasty we were willing to put up with to get are nic.;)

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
It took me forever to discover how much I love vaping versus smoking, and just how different the two habits actually are. The flavors I vape now are ones I rolled my eyes at out of pure ignorance for a long time, when I was on the hunt for that perfect tobacco flavor.

I'm a big fan of almond, hazelnut, 'bakery' juices, and anything with caramel notes. There is one juice I get here in town that's called Desert Ship, looks to be straight outta China, and that was a good near tobacco flavor, kind of like a Camel or Marlboro Light. It was my daily for a while, but I've since moved on.

In the end, vaping is nothing like smoking, and I'm glad I finally figured that out. Time for some of this Caramel Apple Banana Nut Bread Peanut Butter mash up, I think. :)

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
Hey Caleb welcome. I was in the same boat as you. Looking for that Marlboro light clone. I did find one that's pretty darn close and I had a buddy try it and loved it. Smokeforpennys.com. Penny's girl light. I have been at it for a few months now and that is the closest I have found to date. Also like liberty-flights.com Mild 7. And if you find something you like I would like to know as I want that flavor too. Good luck.

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
Yea your on a witch hunt lol ... You wont find anything exactly like a cig. I went from marlboro lights and I like:
-bobas bounty
-gorilla juice
-copper creek house blend

There are "marlboro" and other ejuices and you may find one you like ... All you can do is order some samples and try them out.

MY Advice: Try some tobacco avejuice.com's juices since you already know you like their base flavors. Im also gunna try more of them in the future as im in love with their base flavors. I have been let down by pretty much all other vendors base juices specially ecblend ewww ugh all of it. (Halo was good quality btw ... I had torque 56 and it was too strong for me. I could smell it bad just being in the tank and just wasnt for me.)
These are my opinions .. They vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread