cignot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorySpeedway

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Northern New Jersey, USA
I ordered some stuff from Cignot this morning.

It's been shipped.

I had a concern about a USB Passthru I bought a few weeks ago. It died, and the battery is oozing some sort of brown gunk.

Terri emailed me to say that they put a new battery in my order.

These people are incredible.

Absolutely incredible

AshleyLynne

Feb 9, 2010
FL
I agree with everybody here.

I ordered my Joye 510 from cignot and recieved it 3 days later!
The product was exactly as described and had no problems with it whatsoever. I love it!
And, of course, OUTSTANDING customer service.

Also, last week I ordered 5 different liquids from them:
- Juicy Peach
- Chocolate Cream
- Litchi (fruit likened to a combo of strawberry, watermelon and grape)
- Forbidden (A light evasive fruit flavor. This liquid has been described as everything from tasting like Honeydew Melon with a hint of Green Apple to a Jolly Rancher candy)
- Ahneeda Fruit (A crisp blend of orange and tangerine)

So far I have tried Litchi and Forbidden (which I am vaping right now :D)

Litchi is pretty good, although I wish it was a little more fruity tasting. Overall, it has a light general fruity taste and good vapor production.

Forbidden is very good! It tastes exactly how it's described, like a jolly rancher :) It also has good vapor production. I recommend this one.

I have not yet tried Juicy Peach, Chocolate Cream, or Ahneeda fruit, but I will review them and let you all know how they are!

-Ashley

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Love cignot, love the BASIC juices, ecopure as well and english toffee but the other liquids they carry, not so much lol
I WOULD recommend any of the BASIC juices though, they are really really nice. Ive tried a few and liked them all a lot (cherry cola and ontop - which is cherry lol - are my fave) but the standard juices, like choc cream, I didn't like (which might just be my taste idk) altho the RY4 wasn't too bad.
Maybe because the standard ordinary ones are just dekang type and the BASIC is USA made with all natural flavorings, hard to tell really if its that reason or just me :)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
As I understand it yes you are correct; and these are a new venture for them maybe thats why only 0, 12 and 25 - they only had the 25mg when I ordered them and it about blew my head off :lol: I got used to it though :D Just can't vape it too long.

Blew your head off. :D Thanks for answering. I think I will give it a try.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Your are something Oldbroad and I love you Avatar.
just saw your post today, so a belated thanks!
but Elendil made me remove it...said it was "inappropiate" or some such wording...
tho I saw basically the same thing for Jager-Bill's avatar, 'cept it was Johnny Cash...
perhaps a little male discriminatin thing?!:confused:

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yes, Terri is a very GREAT person and Cignot has set the standard for Cust. Service, hands down...
I started with them, although I haven't ordered in a wahile, I always think of them and specially Terri who had helpped me in my time of need without any problems!
I am always grateful for her help and will be a lifetime cust. Just need to get my things squared away and will be back to place some orders. I like the new flavors from Cignot (even though I have yet to try them) I will be back, Terri!!
TY for your help and I owe you big time SWEETHEART!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread