Cinnamon E-liquid update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
There has been several discussions in several threads on this forum about Cinnamon e-liquid, and I was really excited to find some. It's kind of a nuisance, because many vendors had no idea what I meant - I had to send pictures. I now know it's called 肉桂. Anyways, I got my hands on some, and in the interest of saving others the time and effort - it's pretty nasty. It tastes like the gum that comes with baseball cards, but has the cinnamon heat in the throat hit. Needless to say, I'm glad I ordered a sample first, and I, for one, won't be carrying it. Too bad too, I had such high hopes for it.

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
I just tried a cinnamon juicepack from JuicyLiquids, and it is pretty good - not at all what I would describe as "hot" cinnamon though. The stuff I got from China tasted nasty, but had a "hot" quality to it. Unfortunately, I don't have the stuff from China anymore, but I'd suspect a combination of these two might be just about right! If you wound up ordering that stuff in, SambucaLu, and don't like it, you should totally try it out. When I get some more stuff from China, I'll probably go ahead and add some cinnamon e-liquid and try it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread