Cinnamon Roll help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've been searching and searching, and I cant seem to find a consensus on cinnamon bun/roll flavoring. Any suggestions? I'm looking to mix with one cinnamon roll flavoring, not a recipe with multiple flavors. So far I've looked into flavor west, mount baker and diyfs.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
This is my Wife's favorite flavor..She loves Capella, TPA.. I have some Lorann's and Bluemist coming this week. I will comment on them, this weekend.. Personally I think Capella lacks cinnamon, and TPA's tastes pretty good..

LOL! I think if anything Capella has too MUCH cinnamon lol! Isn't taste a funny thing? :)

Reminds me of the first time I offerred my mother a taste of smoked salmon (she'd only ever had the canned stuff) and she spewed it out in her hand! :ohmy:

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Capella CDS is good (Lots of real danish and nice smooth real cinnamon ). FA cinnamon roll i found to be pretty bad (Has like a stale bitter taste). I didnt really like Loranns either . I heard DIYFS cin roll was pretty good but have not tried it personally .

I find a mix of Capella cds and Capella cinnamon crumb cake makes a good cinnamon roll .

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Capella CDS is good (Lots of real danish and nice smooth real cinnamon ). FA cinnamon roll i found to be pretty bad (Has like a stale bitter taste). I didnt really like Loranns either . I heard DIYFS cin roll was pretty good but have not tried it personally .

I find a mix of Capella cds and Capella cinnamon crumb cake makes a good cinnamon roll .
It sounds like the TPA Cinnamon was over mixed..

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
It sounds like the TPA Cinnamon was over mixed..

Nope FA and not over mixed . I test the flavors individually at all percentages before really using them . Tried on a few different occasions as well . ALso smells just like it tastes . Not to mention the flavoring is the darkest flavoring iv ever seen . Its black and not even translucent in the slightest . Just not a good one imo

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Nope FA and not over mixed . I test the flavors individually at all percentages before really using them . Tried on a few different occasions as well . ALso smells just like it tastes . Not to mention the flavoring is the darkest flavoring iv ever seen . Its black and not even translucent in the slightest . Just not a good one imo
That's weird.. Mine was light orange..

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Has anyone besides Str8 had TPA cinnamon danish flavor that was black???

I said FA cinnamon roll as in Flavorart cinnamon roll not TPA cinnamon danish . My TPA cinnamon danish is crystal clear which is the second one on the left in the same row as the cinn roll. My FA cinn roll is BLACK .Its so black it looks like the bottle is painted black lol

f1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread