Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I was referring to TPA, and I've never seen FA Cinnamon Roll.. It's not on the Italian website.. Where did you get that flavor???

Duh we are both crazy . All this time i thought it was FA and its not .Its FW from ecigexpress . I forgot i put a FW flavor in when i ordered som FA flavors .What through me off is its the same label as my FA bottles

Decided to give diyfs cinnamon roll a shot. :) I mixed up the capella coffee cake by itself and really didnt care for it. Combined it with a failed attempt at cinnamon roll in which I used Cin. Danish Swirl and Bavarian Cream. (Dont ask why I thought that would work! lol) Anyhow, the result was a bit better. At least I can vape it now lol

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Try addding some cotton candy or EM to your mix.
I like CDS with LO Bavarian Cream plus EM or sweetener.

Decided to give diyfs cinnamon roll a shot. :) I mixed up the capella coffee cake by itself and really didnt care for it. Combined it with a failed attempt at cinnamon roll in which I used Cin. Danish Swirl and Bavarian Cream. (Dont ask why I thought that would work! lol) Anyhow, the result was a bit better. At least I can vape it now lol

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I really like their Bearclaw, but it is not as easy to work with as some.

dontknow.gif

I LUV bakery Bearclaws...
drool.gif

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Have you tried this? BlueMist Vaping Supplies

I really like their Bearclaw, but it is not as easy to work with as some. Haven't tried the Cinnabun, but thought about ordering it the next time I need some more Bearclaw.
It's funny that you mentioned that Hoosier, I just got my Bluemist order in today.. I made some Cinnamon Bun , and Danish Pastry mixed 50/50 WOW, This stuff is sooo tasty..I never cared much for the other cinnamon rolls...Bluemist surpised me..

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Great suggestions! I'll have to look into that bluemist.. I've played around with the Cin. Danish and I think it's sweet enough, especially with the Bavarian cream, but it just doesn't taste much like a cinnamon roll to me.
If you want more Cinnamon, just make it alone at 15%... Tastes amazing. I never could find a really good one until now..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread