Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
Preface: I like vaping PECSmokeshop.com Grape and Butterscotch VG flavors (18mg) with my Ego-T LR. When I switched to Boge cartos, these juices became very muted. So I went on a quest to find a new setup that would allow me to vape them without having to deal with an Ego-T. Someone suggested Cisco 306s, I ordered them and thus this review.

I'm including a "control" juice that I absolutely LOVE on my Provari @ 4.1v with Boge SR Cartos.

1. PECSmokeShop.com Grape Double Flavor VG 18mg nic on 306 LR on Provari @ 3.7v
This is a THICK and DARK juice. This makes Boba's Bounty look like water in comparison.
In the Ego-T, this juice tastes crisp and well very Fanta Grape like. Too bad the Ego-T can only handle it for a week before the atty is crusted up.
This was my first attempt at using the Cisco 306 and I may have committed priming FAIL. Honestly, I was so excited to get started that I don't even recall exactly how many drops I put in, but either my Grape juice went bad or I smoked the wick by not priming it correctly. I got serious sinus irritation from vaping this setup without letting it "soak in". I went back later and properly primed it but it still irritates my sinus/nose and tastes like crap.

I - may - try this juice again when I get my HH.357 and VERY CAREFULLY follow the priming instructions.

2. PECSmokeShop.com Butterscotch VG (FW) Double Flavor 18mg nic on 306 LR on Provari @ 3.7v
This one I primed correctly. I patiently watched the atomizer (sans drip tip) absorb drop after drop of fluid. It is VERY slow to absorb at first, but soon (say 1 minute into it) it was down to about 10 seconds or less to absorb a drop. IIRC, I was able to get 8 drops into the atomizer and then tested it with the drip tip for the proper gurgling sound.

Vapor production was good. Throat hit was good. Both better than a Boge carto for the same amount of "hitting" time.
Flavor ? Well, I have to say I was disappointed. It was BETTER than this juice was in Boge cartos (which was hardly any flavor at all) but still quite a bit shy of the flavor I was getting with this juice in my Ego-T LR.
I've heard there is a "break in period" for these attys, which puts me in a quandry. My patience for dripping is tied to the promise of better flavor. So until the flavor improves, I'm going to have to get a feeder of some sort if I'm going to break these in.

3. Ms T's SnickerDoodle 18mg on 306 2.0ohm on Provari @ 4.1v:
Again, followed proper priming procedure.
Vapor and Throat hit were better than the same juice in a Boge carto.
Flavor was definitely different than the Boge carto. Mainly, the cinnamon became more pronounced and the other flavors less so. I really missed the hints of butter that I can taste with the Boge carto. Perhaps this will change after break-in.

Maybe there is potential with these 306s, but I'm not going to really see it until after I break them in and that isn't going to happen until I get a feeder system of some sort.

I might try a pumpcart with a 510 to 306 drip tip adapter.

AZCraig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread