Clean Safe Smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie in Ireland been vaping for about 5 weeks now, but Geoff at 'Tasty Vapes' seems to have an impressive set-up, and supplies doublers with non nicotine so you can cut the ncotine to the level you want. His Atomic Cinnacide has blown me away, just ordered a load more and even with postage from the US with me within 5 days.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
My first post here...I also made the mistake of ordering from Clean Safe Smoke. I ordered at the beginning of the month and 3 weeks later, nothing- no reply to several emails. phone calls or even faxes. Last night I got my credit card company involved. Finally today I received an email that my order was declined, but they have still charged my credit card. I am working on getting my charges reversed now. I ordered from them because I wanted the 901 kit and some of their parts and juices but knew little about what I really needed (tried to do some research here first so I had a little idea but not enough). Finally, I knew I wouldn't get anything from them after reading post after post here so I ordered from Freedom Smoke USA instead and bought the 510 and extra parts and juices. They were so kind- an immediate email and my stuff is already in the mail, hoping to get a package on Monday or Tuesday. So, if you've made the mistake of ordering from CSS, do whatever you can to cancel the order- you're not going to get your stuff anytime soon if ever. Go with someone else who is reputable here. Anyway, that's my story and I'm posting it- almost the same as everyone else.

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
There's a tab at the top of this page for forum suppliers. Since I'm new, I haven't even considered anyone not on that page. Of the four suppliers I have placed orders with, three have had their shipments on my doorstep within one to four days tops. The other has not yet had three days go by since I placed my order so I can't say about them. Cignot has been wonderful. Vaporkings great. ecigexpress also great. Sorry for your trouble, but it looks like plenty of people here willing to show you the way and it would seem that most of the suppliers here are good at what they do. Welcome and happy vaping. :)

Grifter

Moved On
Dec 11, 2010
Lund, .se
The short story is that their Paypal account was shut down for selling e-cigs/juice and that tied up a lot of their funds.

Wow that doesn't sound good, do you think it was this particular retailer, or are paypal going after anyone associated with vaping? Might want to avoid paying for things with paypal from now on :S

summernites

Feb 7, 2011
Grinnell iowa
Welcome to the ECF! I'll throw in my vote for MadVapes. I also order supplies from LiteCig and get my juice from VaporBomb. The longest I've waited for an order to get to my mailbox from any of them was four days and that's just because I ordered on a Sunday. Excellent service and products from all three! Happy vaping and I hope you get your stuff soon!
i order from them all the time. never a problem delivery is never more than five days usually 2 to 3. great customer service as well. clean safe smoke on the other hand same problem as you folks, no response to emails, my order is labeled processed no tracking number. im so ......! all i ordered was a dse 901 adapter, geeeez guess that was too tricky for em....:?:

muaddib

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Tampa FL
ordered may 1st, emailed may 9th, no reply, called may 12th answering machine. emailed may 13th telling them i would initiate a chargeback on the 16th if i received no contact by then.

i now have a 5 minute long message no my answering machine of "bill" screaming at me. he said he planned on telling the CC company it had been shipped weeks ago and that i was a liar, that he was going to ship NOTHING to me and keep my money.

luckly enough my mp3 player has a mic, ill take the recording to the bank monday and let them have a listen to him.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

fairy1977

Jun 29, 2011
elsberry
I ordered from them 3/13/2011. As of today, I still have not received my order, any emails, phone calls. I have gotten nothing from them except a charge of 24.00. I even reported them to the BBB. They didn't respond to the BBB either. I'm so frustrated. I used my bank debit card to purchase from them and my bank wont do anything about it. I have to get my refund from them. Ha! Good luck on that. So, almost 4 months later, still no order, no replies, and no refund. I would suggest everyone STAY AWAY from Clean Safe Smoke. And if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how I can get my money back, that would be greatly welcomed. Or if anyone knows of any other Forums or places I can post negative comments about them, I would appreciate that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread