• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

cleaned my atomisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Just to announced that I have successfully cleaned my atomiser. Using the hot water treatment. I first poured hot water into the atomiser, lettting the hot water flow straight into it about 20 secs. Then let it soak in the hot water for about 30 mins. Rinsed it with tap water and then drained it over a paper towel. Letting it rest for about 15 mins and then put it on my Mio Tv modem overnight. The following afternoon after work dripped some juice over the atty and chun chun, it works like it was new. The draw came back like when I first got. Before cleaning, the airflow was not so smooth. Tried on the other atty and it works again. This is all after 3 weeks of hard vaping.

Open new thread just to announce this??

:facepalm:
I know you are a veteran and all but this is the exact comment that will make newbies like me shun away. No offence but being a newbie this is something I tot would be useful for others to know that a fellow sg has actually done cos others in ECF has had mixed results. It has been quiet in here lately. Anyway have a nice day.

I used to do the boiling method for both atties and filler type cartos, works very well. But nowadays i use ultrasonic cleaners instead to ease the process. Those cleaners can be found at Home-Fix DIY if you don't mind paying the price of $89.90.

Thanx bros byggd and Syn, think got to save up for it though. Maybe even start a cleaning service LOL.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
I already have the ultra sonic cleaner but what do i use?Normal plain water or other liquids?

Normal plain water will do. Or for best result, use warm water plus a little alcohol (get some cheap vodka). I do 3 cycles of 3 mins.

Fill the ultasonic cleaner up to the max line, it will perform best that way.

circuitsucka

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Tin Hill
They work but without the plastic tube on the CE3.... What I do with them is to put them on a 6v mod, then dip just the ce2 or atty into the water, hold down the switch and boil out the gunk..... Works well but make sure the coil is in the water, not the battery though I can use the GG ufs and fill the tank and overflow tank with hot water with the air intake closed, then boil out the nasty gunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
They work but without the plastic tube on the CE3.... What I do with them is to put them on a 6v mod, then dip just the ce2 or atty into the water, hold down the switch and boil out the gunk..... Works well but make sure the coil is in the water, not the battery though I can use the GG ufs and fill the tank and overflow tank with hot water with the air intake closed, then boil out the nasty gunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking more of removing the tube, dropping the guts in and flip the switch! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread