Cleaning Vaporesso EUC ceramic coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Young

Nov 11, 2019
I have seen a few posts about soaking these coils in cheap vodka.
I use EUC 0.3 & 0.6 ceramic coils, they seem to gunk up quickly with my favourite banana vanilla custard mix.
I found if you soak them in 6% hydrogen peroxide for a few days, it will clean them like new,the bubbles produced indicate that is is working,dont forget to rinse thoroughly & let them dry before you reuse them.I soak my tanks in peroxide & it doesn't damage any seals,removes odours.I have tried it on Veco stainless steel & my horrible leaky rainbow kylin.
I wouldn't try it with cotton coils,as it may destroy the wick.
So buy some nice vodka & enjoy,use hydrogen peroxide for your cleaning.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I have seen a few posts about soaking these coils in cheap vodka.
I use EUC 0.3 & 0.6 ceramic coils, they seem to gunk up quickly with my favourite banana vanilla custard mix.
I found if you soak them in 6% hydrogen peroxide for a few days, it will clean them like new,the bubbles produced indicate that is is working,dont forget to rinse thoroughly & let them dry before you reuse them.I soak my tanks in peroxide & it doesn't damage any seals,removes odours.I have tried it on Veco stainless steel & my horrible leaky rainbow kylin.
I wouldn't try it with cotton coils,as it may destroy the wick.
So buy some nice vodka & enjoy,use hydrogen peroxide for your cleaning.
I always get at least a few uses out of my commercial coils. A lot of people say why bother just buy them after all it is cheaper than smoking but there's many reasons to want to get the most juice out of a coil. With everything going on right now in the United States regarding Vape supplies it's really good to conserve what you do have and then there's also an environmental impact as well as a monetary one so I don't see any reason to not at least try. If you hate it then you don't have to do it again and on a regulated mod if anything got messed up while you were cleaning it simply won't fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread