Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Aug 19, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Other​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I was named as "Grand Prize Winner" of a contest on ECF on 8/12. I got no response via the contest thread or PM. I sent a message via website asking about shipping on 8/19, got an email response from "Alex"on 8/20 telling me all winnings for the contest would be sent on 8/21. I also received a PM from Jali (supplier) through ECF on 8/21 telling me my package had just been mailed. On 8/27, I once again emailed Clearette to ask about status, and asked about carrier and taking number. I received a response on 8/28 telling me my package had finally been shipped, but with no date, carrier info, or tracking numbers. 2 other winners had theirs overnighted to them via FedEx last week. I understand things happen to delay a shipment, but i don't even know if it has shipped, or what has happened.​

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Update: a box arrived today, via Fedex overnight dated 8/31/15. The 9 bottles that I requested in 18,12, and 6 mg of nic were all 18, although they do match up with the flavors I requested. Also included were 3 extra bottles in 3 and 6 mg. As the pics show, 5 bottles were hand labeled, all were dusty. I appreciate the vendor sending a few extra bottles, but based on this experience, even if they made me thin and 29 again, I will not be placing an order from this company again.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
image.jpg
image.jpg
Completely out of left field, I received a care package from Clearette today. They resent my original winnings in correct nic levels, in clean bottles with labels. PLUS, a starter kit of their pens, and one of their subtanks! It was a great gesture on their part, and while I didn't expect any of it, I'm go appreciative of them to try to make things right! Well done, Clearette!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread