Clearing out you sinuses; aka vaping through your nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
3rd tank convinced me. The gunk was from Saline.
Some of my flavors react to the saline differently though.
Blackberry stays pretty damn clean but I just scraped crud & refilled my strawberry milkshake and it was pretty nasty.

I chose my Kool Berries to experiment with because
1. It's my favorite so I know it best and
2. It's usually pretty gunky

3rd tank could have been refilled without cleaning.

Thanks for the suggestion @Letitia :toast:

I'll remake my next in line with DW to extend this test but I'm confident I'm done with saline. Bummer is I have over a half liter of about 6 different flavors already made. I'll just add a few drops per tank into the new stuff but I think I'll stay crud-free from now on.

Now for the on topic content - I just chain-hit my DW vape 4x exhaling through my nose. It got moist but no dribbles. If it was saline it would be flowing copiously.
win win win

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
BTW - that half liter cost me labor (not much I really kinda like to DIY) and only about $10-$12 and I'm not running low on any of those flavors but it's steeped and ready to go.
Bummer to waste most of it but it could save me 3-4 hours of coil scraping/cleaning per week. Priceless. I owe you a big one.
Now I'll have 150-200 extra hours/year to waste on other nonsense :p

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
BTW - that half liter cost me labor (not much I really kinda like to DIY) and only about $10-$12 and I'm not running low on any of those flavors but it's steeped and ready to go.
Bummer to waste most of it but it could save me 3-4 hours of coil scraping/cleaning per week. Priceless. I owe you a big one.
Good to hear it worked out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread